Reviews for The Snow Angel
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 9 . 11/23/2017
Love this story! Intriguing plot and great characters. Great job!
nightsky489 chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
This is a review of the 8 chapters so far. I really am impressed by the originality of this story. Developing not only the story but the history definitely takes work, and you've pulled it off quite nicely. The characters are diverse and traits nicely organized. Overall though, the creativity of the story stands out the most. Good job, 8 ends on a cliff hanger, and I'm interested to see what happens next.
RainbowJH chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
Oh my God! You gotta update this asap! I LOVE this. The mystery you've made and what happens next. Please please update soon! I swear I'm totally hooked. Your English is very good. The sentences, pacing, flow - everything's good so far:-)
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Wait, what's this about Mormons? Everything you wrote about this guy after "Mormons", just sounds crazy. Are you trying to make Mormons look bad or what? I do not understand where you're going with mentioning Mormons. O_O"
Max Saturday the Dragon-Human chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
I really like this story
AMidnightSnack chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
I really really like this story (: I'm a fan of literature happening in the winter time and things with snow/ice concepts. My main story is going to take place mostly in the winter because of that. There is so much you can experiment with in Angela interacting with the winter environment in this story. It's so interesting because it's such a cool concept you have thought up to apply to a character (:
Autumn-ShinyDragon chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Nice written!
AMidnightSnack chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Wow this is awesome! I really enjoyed reading this here (: I'm not sure where you plan on carrying this, but I could see it running along as a very interesting and different story !