Reviews for Crimson Tides
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 9 . 3/14/2014
I love this I can't wate to read more! Please please please update soon!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Another AMAZING chapter here but I don't expect anything else from you guys! I love the names you gave the Reapers-they are great. I also think there is something off about Jonah now and trying to decide if he is good or bad-I am leaning towards bad as he become cold in the eyes and a bit stand offish plus his eyes turning dark doesn't help but I will have to wait and see! I also want to know more about Drakon's story and what Alastor has to say to Evangeline-I AM JUST OUT AND OUT DYING FOR MORE!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
I ABSOLUTELY ADORED this chapter Penquin and as I read I had to wonder if this was a trap or not-YAY I was right! What an INTENSE chapter and a heart breaking one too. The guy who saved her has to be some kind of guardian of hers and I can't wait for more of this story-it is DOWNRIGHT BRILLIANT writing by the two of you and quite AWE INSPIRING! I think I have to lay my own creativity at yours and Hayley's feet here-I AM ENRAPTURED!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Ok Penquin-I left a review on Hayley's profile for the first chapter too as I have been reading her stories for awhile but decided it isn't fair to not leave one on yours. You, like Hayley and her sister have a way with writing that ENTHRALLS ME! I loved the first chapter besides being well written I loved how you immediately went into the action and the start of the story with the pain of the couple giving their daughter a chance for a life and being separated from her. I felt the love they had for not only the child but for each other. It BROKE my heart and WARMED it at the same time. I will be checking out some of your other stories now-AMAZING JOB!