Reviews for Ayame's Challenge
Nekotara chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Interesting short story. Some of the footnotes of each Japanese term are wrong in explanation, however. Your fourth one, referring to "okaa-san" is not the formal way to say 'mother' but rather what children use to show respect towards their mother. The formal way to say 'mother' is actually "haha" which people only use to refer to their mother when talking to others.

As for the fifth footnote, I just want to add in something. Although "sama" could mean lord, it really doesn't have any English translations to it. It is simply an honorific in the Japanese language used to refer to people higher in rank than oneself. It is markedly a more respectful version than san.

Other than that, this was a nice idea you've made up. The ninja version of Cinderella sounds compelling. Good luck on continuing to write your stories!
loivissa17 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
nice take on cinderella. :)

but did they really have to Die at the end? i thought it was a bit too harsh... . unless it's a ninja thing?
anyway, nice work :)
Lilliandil chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Ah, what a nice story. I love it!
Anubis O.o chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I love this story. I dont really like Cinderella, bu this story was great. I love the ninja theme. Ninja. Nin-ja.