Reviews for Study Me Dead
annayh44 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I too don't want him to unrestless yet...shit if he can be alive again..they could be cutest couple
InkyIvory chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
THIS IS AMAZING!
marta.ador chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Hi! Your story has been added to the One-Shot category on A Drop Of Romeo :) Here's your review:

Lima meets a boy. But he's not just any boy. Oh no, he's not like any boy she's ever met. Because he's a ghost. And not just a random ghost: he's a magical ghost. Who was murdered. Yeah. Didn't expect that, did you?

I really enjoyed the piece. The plot itself was enjoyable (perhaps not overly original, but it still kept me engaged), though the real gem of it all was Lima and her narrative voice. Her inner thoughts were humorous, and helped show a fluffy and enjoyable side to a mystery supernatural plot. It walked the fine line between detracting from the story and not being effective, but AceChant managed to balance all of this effortlessly.

And the ending? One word: perfect.
my princess ending chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Thomas and Lima deserve to be together and they deserve to have a sequel. I was expecting more of an intimate relationship between the two after the story-which it was but not quite there yet. I think the possibility of a relationship just hung there and it wasn't going to be confirmed because in the end, Lima could just think of Thomas as a friend and nothing more.

It broke my heart to read that Thomas had killed Nelson's father but it's okay because Thomas didn't. For a second, I actually believed that Thomas was evil and deceiving. It seemed to fit right but I regret ever doubting Thomas. When Nelson and Tyson started to hurt Lima, I was hoping Thomas would come and he eventually did! I'm so happy about that.

I think we could use more information about the magician world. For example, what are guilds, why is there a "magical bone", what magicians can do, etc. But these could all fit in well with a sequel if you're looking to write one
Lollipop addict chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This is the most realistic ghost story I've ever read! It's great! I both hate and love the ending. Hate it because they wasn't able to get together, Tom didn't turn human and I'm pretty sure they have a crush on each other.

That was also the part that I loved. Every single ghost in every single ghost story turns human in the end, defying all logic. (A magical bone, a haunting ghost and MAGIC! is very logical, thank you). I really liked that Lima did have a part in the end, but everything wasn't up to her, she didn't have any forgotten karate skills, she was normal and realistic.

Realistic is a word that's been haunting me (pun actually not intended) for about a month now. I used to love fairy tale endings, now I just can't stand them. In here, Lima and Tom probably wouldn't end up together, because he's a ghost and stuff, and that's my dose of no-happy-ever-after for the day!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I actually liked this a lot! I kept hoping that Thomas would come back to life or that she would become a ghost, but that didn't happen. I thought the ending was really cute as well! I'm so glad he's going to stick around with her for a little bit longer. Great work!
M chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I like it. It's good . It could probably be turned into a longer story if you want, I think it is that good.
Pumpkinflower chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Oh my! You did absolutely marvellous job once again! That was...whoaa. I half hoped that there would be a way to make him alive again. Or that Lima would turn into a ghost. I think this was wonderfull. Sad and sweet and magical. Love this!