Reviews for Angel radio
Darkfairy102 chapter 22 . 3/8
Adding the "dragon" was a nice touch. All though, I got kind of confused as to how she got inside it. I'm just kind of wondering: who's the head hancho? I'm sure you'll get to it, but that's just one of the things I've been pondering. Anyway, great job! Please keep up the good work!
Darkfairy102 chapter 4 . 2/17
I must apologize for my first review, but your first chapter pretty much rendered me speechless. I very much look forward to reading the rest of the chapters!

D.F102
Darkfairy102 chapter 1 . 2/17
Woah... Just... woah...
BrookV chapter 23 . 2/1
I think you really did help the plot along in this chapter. Things are starting to make sense.
verdoma chapter 20 . 1/10
this is by far one of my FAVORITE stories ever, great plots characters etc. i personally can't even wait to read more of this. :) i'm going to read your story terminal while i wait for more on this one.
my favorite author for sure.
xX Stars of Crystal Xx chapter 20 . 1/7
Ok! I cant wait for you to update!
xX Stars of Crystal Xx chapter 18 . 1/7
well DAMN...
great chapters!
BrookV chapter 19 . 12/27/2013
First, I want to start with telling you that you have a really great idea here, and I enjoy your style of writing to the maximum level! You should also know that it's so unpredictable (in a good way) that I'm never truly sure about what Erika (my main character has the same name! :3) will do, or what the angels will do or what the whole Gav thing is about. It's actually pretty nice for once, not knowing what will happen all the time. I think my only qualm is I'm not sure where the plot is going, but it seems from your AN that you already know that. Count on my pair of eyes reading part two :) I understand how hard it is to write a story- much harder than most think, and I can tell you're trying! Keep it up!
TaffyLove chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
First before anything, this is purely my opinion.

I think the beginning of this story was interesting. Different for sure, so kept reading. But more I read, the more uninteresting it was. I was feeling bored. I'm not feeling any story progressing, and when I do, it feels painfully slow and dull. The characters are easily to forget, I think the only one that really stands out is Fex.
Unit chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
Woah. Plot twist. Definitely did not see that coming!
You're writing is really interesting, very possibly the least predictable story on this website.
Update soon, I'm really curious to see what happens next.
XcutionENT chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
Trouble in Paradise, O-la-la
XcutionENT chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That was one of the most intaking , emtional openings to a book i've ever read.
xX Stars of Crystal Xx chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
Great chapter! Cant wait for the next! And when I have time I will try to take a look at your other story!
xX Stars of Crystal Xx chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Interesting... still have no idea how you think of what to make the radio people say (forget the correct term) but this is good! Quite a twist with Midori
xX Stars of Crystal Xx chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
Well then... And to think I liked Gav... XD Well I am certainly going to keep reading! God job on what Youve done so far!