Reviews for Three Stories: James
Amanda MMM chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
I love Art Criticism so much! You are such an amazing writer that I just have to look forward to whatever else you'll be writing. I still can't believe that James and Turkish broke up after the epilogue, but then again this isn't a Disney fairy tale with a "happily ever after." I hope things work out in the end!
Anon chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Such a sad place to leave it :( Hope you get inspiration for this again someday :) I loove the character of Turkish, and especially love it when he shows some emotion like at the end of this chapter :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Just read Art Criticism for the umpteenth time, so I always have to come straight here and follow with this. I'll never get tired of James's angstiness.
sammieberk chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
I love this. I can't wait for Art Criticism to be published (I even created a paypal account so that I can buy it from Less Than 3 Press) but it makes me sad that they broke up after the epilogue. But James' porcupine personality and desire to protect himself are so compelling. I can see how Yosef/Turkish might have just lost the ability to deal with it or if James over time decided that Turkish was too different, too "shallow," too easy to stay committed to. I don't know and I need this sequel to find out. :) Anyway, gushing over, love your work.
fabulouskt148 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Bahhhh I am dying here. UPDATE! Please :)

I'm very excited to be reading about these two again.
Tsukinani chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
I love that you have gone back to Turkish & James, but I am disheartened by the fact they broke up. I thought for sure they had their happy ever after (with some frantic cleaning and panicking over James parents). I cant wait to read more of this, whenever you have the time. :)
semantics chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Great chapter! These little hints about their break up is really intriguing me to read more. I can't believe they broke up :,( I always love the way you write your dialogues because it flows very naturally together. Great job! I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
I wish there was a like button somewhere on this website for stories. Because sometimes I don't have anything to say in a review except that I liked the chapter. And sometimes I don't review, but I also feel bad because I want to let you know I do like your story and appreciate it, but there's no other way to say so.
1113brooke chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Well James is quite effectively hostile when he feels the need to be. I'm really enjoying the angst in this as well as the beautiful way It's written. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Yay, more soon please
chibikodo chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Oh James. Seriously? Lol Now I really want to know the backstory to what exactly happened leading up to their breakup.

Also... Tripod sounds adorable yet frightening at the same time.
nffhkasjfnbsdkjb chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
I love that line 'that wasn't me forgiving you with my dick, that's great. I'm sad I can't pick out and copy here all my favorite lines anymore but there were a few- the bridges as seams sewing the river together was another.
I'm very much enjoying the angst in this :)

Suki
nffhkasjfnbsdkjb chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I love the conversation at the beginning between James and Danny. And the antisocial comment, haha :P

Suki
sammieberk chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
The paragraph about Portland is so lovely, like a painting with words. Did the original also have the "forgive you with my dick" line? Oh well, another reason to reread. Happy holidays in the wet Northwest!
krlsen chapter 3 . 12/4/2013