Reviews for Blowing Embers
Giselle chapter 53 . 1/1/2017
Really imaginative, the writing flow improved as the story went on. Very, very good.
Lulith chapter 53 . 7/28/2014
will there ever be a sequel?
KoriLee123 chapter 53 . 12/3/2013
Wait, WHAT!? That's it? Dang, I really into This story. Sorry for not reviewing at all, I was at work when I was reading most of the time. But dang, you did a great job.
Well congrats on finishing it. You did wonderfully!
Apocalypse Survivor chapter 53 . 11/30/2013
Awww, it's over? I know that there's a lot to this story, but... I don't know. I just got pretty immersed in it. Anyway, I loved it until the end. I hope that you do something with this universe in your future writings.
Meli Sand chapter 53 . 11/30/2013
Yay, happy ending! :D An epilogue would be awesome . . . like, where will Kallai and Shuu be in a decade? And there's definitely room for sequel. All in all, this story had me grinning like an idiot the whole time I was reading. I look forward to reading your other works!
Bubbly Girl chapter 53 . 11/29/2013
Wow! Such an incredible story! I love it! :) I hope that you are considering a sequel about Kallai's new life. :)
Meli Sand chapter 48 . 11/26/2013
This is awesome! I read everything in one breath. I love the complexity of your world, and Kallai and Shuu are so easy to love. :) Good luck with NaNoWriMo! Almost there!
KaRue chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I like your description and air of mystique and underlying tension this has. Also, good luck with the NaNoWriMo, I am doing it too! By my time-zone, we only have eight days to go. Good luck.
IcecreamKhionez chapter 35 . 11/20/2013
I love this story so far, I think Kallai is so cool. Happy writing!
Bubbly Girl chapter 33 . 11/18/2013
Haha! Woohoo! Go Kallai! :) Loving this story so much! :)
Bubbly Girl
P.S. Just curious: Why do you have 2 separate chapters each day? Why not combine them into one? :)
Andrea Hanson chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
this is a very interesting concept! I look forward to reading more! :)
Bubbly Girl chapter 27 . 11/14/2013
YES! :) Go Kallai! :)
Apocalypse Survivor chapter 27 . 11/14/2013
Hmm. This is a very interesting story. It is well written in general, and has a slight sense of mystery to it, with Shuu's unknown past and the complete lack of knowledge of elemental mages. I hope to see where you go in your future chapters!
Bubbly Girl chapter 25 . 11/13/2013
What? Gah you can't just leave me hanging! :P Lol I am definitely looking forward to seeing what Shuu does. :)
Bubbly Girl chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
Love, Love LOVE this story so far! :)