Reviews for School for Looneys
Everfew chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
The story seems really great, but I just can't take the name of the school seriously. :/
Senketsu chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
...what xD
Senketsu chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Such a funny story!

Madison is so adorable -w-
Katsurou Shimizu chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
["Would you care for a cup?"]
- I changed my mind. I want all manners of cups and sizes.

Whoa. That debate. I didn't quite expect that. It was well done u

Flora is both smart and yet so shallow at the same time. Thank the Buddha Angelina pulled the emotional card well u b
cmaej chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
I'm on my mobile, so I must keep this one short. It was an interesting way to introduce more characters and deepen the mystery about SfL. I'm beginning to think that their 'problem' is not truly a problem, but something the government wants.
Kisho chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Ohhh, we're getting more of a plot now, I see cx
Mr. A, Ms. D, pffttt... you have a very creative name sense, King-kun, dear -v-

The whole event was kinda predictable and felt almost overdone on the characterization both ways? But it was still fun to read, and I'm glad to see more of a plot forming, so I say you're doing well, nyah x3
Kisho chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
I see you're going for a more episodic approach to your chapters? I suppose it is an approach you could take, nyah, I never much cared for that kind of episodic style but that's just my preference -v-
I'm still carrying hopes that there's going to be a unifying plotline more than just Madison's Problem, and characters being more than silly gags or one-off foci, so I will keep reading -u-/
McMicah chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I don't know why I put off reading this. For the most part, this is my type of humor. I do hope to find out what makes the students unfit for society though. So much of this pilot has the same parody elements that I consider for use in my humor story, like English speaking Japan with almost no understanding of the actual Japanese language.
Kisho chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Aah, Nicandro sounds... exciting -v-/ Is he going to be a primary character? I feel a desperate need for a central plotline and a main character alongside Madison, it feels disorganized right now but maybe Nicandro will be able to tie everything together ;v;b
Then that would be cute, if so, I could so ship them and he could protect her from all the demons -u-/
I guess Madison's "Problem" is going to be a main plotline, though... figuring out what it is that's wrong with her, although denying her the reason behind her segregation is, uhm, that doesn't quite feel right but I guess I'm not supposed to take the story seriously xD
DevilPogoStick chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
So the plot...Is actually kind of creepy now that I think about it.

People around the world putting teens with strange problems of their own into a Japanese school...Especially with the people in suits?

Damn, you're making this interesting. XD

And the new students are interesting, especially Allatla (poor girl) and Cint...yeah, I really love to know more about them now LOL

Keep it up!
Kisho chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Ah, so this is the snowball battle I've heard so much about -v-
You certainly did make it dramatic, I can't fault you at all for your performance in that regard, nyah! Making something dramatic while making it something utterly absurd is something only you can do xD

Still, never minding the conceptualization, since it's a little early in the story to judge that, your prose here feels kind of... I don't know... unnatural? Artificial, strangely done. This was a NaNo project, though, right? So I guess you were rushing it, your prose in Spectrum Knight was like way better so I'm sure this just came out rough in your rush. Are you planning to go back over the old chapters once you finish the story? ouo
Also, just a side note bothering me, you introduced like a dozen characters in this chapter. It feels like it's going to be a character-oriented story, but I can't imagine trying to develop *all* of these people without the story feeling as crowded as an elevator full of elephants ;v;

That said, I'm sure you'll manage, and it's having fun in the first place that matters, and I can tell you had fun writing it! So I'll go along reading xP
cmaej chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
A cardboard box? Really? LOL I'm guilty of inserting video game references in my story, too.

Now I know how your brain ticks, King. You identify girls by boob size and firmness. *shot*

Alright! I've found my yaoi OTP!

King/Nicandro *w*

Just imagine Maddie's reaction when she finds out!
cmaej chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
That moment when you realize that the guy you like is crazy as hell. How many times has that happened in real life?

WTH? What father will talk about that in front of his daughter? LOL

Part of me hopes that some supernatural aspect gradually makes its way into the story. But I see that it's categorized in Romance and Humor. We'll see what you have in store.
DevilPogoStick chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
...LOL

Well, this reminds me of a few omakes that did this but nevertheless damn fun XD

Oh Madison...We felt bad that you didn't beat the T-Rex at all too. lol

Keep it up!
cmaej chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I get the feeling that Madison's parents know more than they are ready to share. I thought that she would actually be forced to leave her family and live at the school. I was honestly rooting for Alfred. I just like smexy characters.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »