Reviews for The Legacy of the Last Oracle
skullszeyes chapter 37 . 12/10/2014
Awesome chapter.
I enjoyed the part when Lilienne compared the elements to the bearers. xD
skullszeyes chapter 36 . 10/27/2014
Whenever Vivienne appeared, I'd picture a napkin fluttering in the wind. She's a bit of a spoiled brat, even for a princess. Anyway, nice chapter. :]
skullszeyes chapter 35 . 10/23/2014
I like Leene. Lmfao. xD
Unlike most royals, she doesn't like formalities.
InfatuatedCritic chapter 44 . 10/20/2014
[Chase and Lilienne blinked as one. They turned to each other. Then they turned back to Narina. "I've been accused to many things in my life," said the male Mentor, still blinking, "but never running a paedophile ring."

Chase, oh my GOD. That's really the first thing that came to your mind?!

but my GOD I have a lot of questions about everything in this chapter, but I have a feeling that most of them will be answered in the coming chapters.

(and that moment where Jaruse was protecting Marciel. EEEE!)
InfatuatedCritic chapter 43 . 10/15/2014
holy CRAP HOW STRONG IS EOSEA?! "A simple spell or two" my arse, she must be hiding something.

and I can *clearly* see your enjoyment in what you did with Faith. Sadist. :p You DEMOLISHED her.

(I can't wait to see her again omg.)

and I'm glad you fixed that gaping plot hole at the end. Aren't you glad I pointed it out right after the chapter was posted?
DuskNightborn chapter 43 . 10/15/2014
I really love this story. I started reading it a few months ago when I saw it in the recently updated list and I have just kept reading it. At first it was casually reading it when I was bored with all my stuff at school (I don't do much at school anyway) but now it's gotten to point where I am always eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I would have to say that my favourite aspect of this is the character development you have going on for all of them. When I try to draft little things I have trouble developing single characters, and here you are developing somewhere around FOURTEEN characters at once. I just absolutely love this story and I am glad that for once I finally remembered to post a review for ya! Also, I love how you showed this "new" side of Faith in the most recent chapter. It was AMAZING! Anyway, thank you so much for writing this. I often find myself up at night reading it before I fall asleep and it really helps me get stuff off my mind. Thank you.
InfatuatedCritic chapter 42 . 10/8/2014
That body horror warning did nothing on me, but it's good of you to warn other readers of it.

THAT SAID

That fight with Faith was INTENSE. and AWESOME. But god damn that wound she sustained, will that heal? I almost don't want it to, since it'll make her far more intimidating. and frightening.
InfatuatedCritic chapter 41 . 10/1/2014
Oh my GOD I thought Lilienne was a goner there for a moment. JESUS.

I'm kind of glad I didn't accept your offer of seeing a spoiler earlier, it would've ruined the above surprise. Heh.
InfatuatedCritic chapter 40 . 9/23/2014
Do you come up with the little quotes at the top of the chapter? I like them all but the one for this chapter was beautifully written.

Although... April. Attacking. Lilienne. DAYUM. I'm surprised April wasn't slain on the spot! Would Lilienne be affected by this, or...?
idnmlihf chapter 27 . 9/19/2014
Great chapter and still enjoying this hehe! And once again I'm sorry I've been so lazy! I'll definitely need to start reading/reviewing again asap! ;)
InfatuatedCritic chapter 39 . 8/18/2014
Oh. My. Word. This chapter was great plot-wise. You're finally mentioning the codex that keeps Faith from killing the Chosen Ones! And Lilienne acting hilariously (it is a little scary though)!

However. All of those references to Lilienne's relative-LET ME LOVE YOU. He's mentioned by name at last!
skullszeyes chapter 34 . 8/14/2014
How interesting. Never expected a hero to beg, then anger blinding him and winning the fight. Nice spin. I also like how you wrote out the way they use their powers. :D I love Jaruse and Marciel's friendship in this chapter.
Awesome chapter.
InfatuatedCritic chapter 38 . 8/11/2014
It was really nice seeing another side of April in this chapter. REALLY NICE, I SAY. Behold, the comic relief character can be serious and badass when the time calls for it! Plus, the part with the notebook at the end... oh sweet baby jesus I can already see just WHAT KIND of stories she's going to be writing in the future.

I did catch a small typo somewhere in the chapter, but I don't remember where it is. All I remember is that the typo was "bee" instead of "been".

(but PFFT Lilienne in the beginning. omg.)
InfatuatedCritic chapter 37 . 8/4/2014
I probably need to re-read the last chapter again, but what exactly does this imp look like? D:

But Lilienne screaming at everyone in that village - LILIENNE NO. DON'T. THAT'S RUDE.

I did notice an error, but it's probably NOT an error to you:

[She reached into the folds of her robes, pulled out a punch,]

Did you mean 'pinch' here? or was it 'punch' all along?
Cory of PRIVATE Corp chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
I think "born from fire..." comes to mind for the opening statement, but I can't recall the rest. Also "who breath fire," should be breathe.

Wow, way to prove your point Jason... smooth.

... My puberty was lame. Although telling April what a "special hug" is only spells doom for the others, and probably make her rich... Maybe her parents were onto us.

Yeah Lilienne warming up to all of them is when hell freezes over. Take a guess where the heat is going.

And Faith pulls a heavy punch, right into the gut! Although very fitting for her. Only time to see when her pride really starts to sink her... heh-heh... oh hai, Hennus.

"Somewhere before." Maybe like "some time before," but time is part of where... eh, even if it's not intentional to the original draft of this story, Hennus seems more different this time. Still had the fun, I see?
131 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »