Reviews for Forbidden Book
Datathee chapter 30 . 4/15
I was hoping they'd get a chance to rest, but destiny calls! Plus Sakura and Arashi must be saved asap. I miss them.

Nice! Two for two. I like that Ai is getting more tools to help with the big fight to come.

These visions are worrying me. I hope Sato isn't destined to die. He's still a kid!

What is the trigger for these visions? Is it because Sato is now aware that is Susumu's reincarnation?

Is he destined to fight Katsuo's reincarnation?

Great chapter :D
Datathee chapter 29 . 3/30
Sato is a reincarnation of a Demon Bakemono. Mind blown! I was not expecting this at all.
Datathee chapter 28 . 3/30
Awesome! Ai got a sacred key too! I hope this will give her more of a fighting chance. I miss Sakura and Arashi. I hope they're reunited soon.
Hopefully, Sato gets answers!
Datathee chapter 27 . 3/23
I'm glad Ai can finally learn how to fight. Good thing Sato came around to it. I was worried he would be asinine about her decision.

lol Bunka can only be relied for one thing-ditching.

So, Kaoru has a remorseful side. Interesting. Does each clone have a distinct personality?

What is Jiro after really?
Datathee chapter 26 . 3/20
This was a fantastic chapter. Finally, Ai gets a chance to fight. It makes sense that this would be a turning point for her. Here's to hoping she'll become stronger.

It's great that the Spirit of the Wind was there to calm him. Now, there's a reason for him to keep that unknown power of his in check.
Jae Hwa chapter 10 . 3/19
In the beginning: "A bit younger than I excepted—" Should be expected.

Finally, some action! So, we meet Hikaru, and Yoshi. I wish you'd flesh out the scenes more, and use line-breaks. Sometimes I only noticed the scene changing after one or two sentences in, which can be distracting.
Datathee chapter 25 . 3/18
Sato, you better learn from this! Will this be Ai's moment to shine?
Kaoru, as a villain, feels different. There are people like him in this world, so the hatred towards his tyranny is relatable.

So, there is a plan to defeat Kaoru. Good!
Datathee chapter 24 . 3/17
LOL I don't why but I find the last part hilarious. Sato goes in expecting one thing and then, bam! Evil corporation building.

It's good that Sato's flexing his muscles with the Giant Bakemono. I have a feeling Sato likes here more than home. This is where he can truly be himself. Also who wouldn't want to be super famous?
Datathee chapter 23 . 3/17
Nice! Sato got his memory back :D Now, time to save the day again! Yuuki is adorable! I can picture him stomping away with ice hahaha. I'm excited about the spaceship. Are we going intergalactic?
Why were Sakura and Arashi taken? I hope they're okay!
Datathee chapter 22 . 3/16
Awwwwww, Sato! He's grown so much. I hope the memory loss doesn't halt his progress. I hope he finds a way back to his friends.

I take it this is the end of this arc. The fighting sequence was good. I was surprised that Niji was taken down easily. Does that mean he's not the true antagonist?
Datathee chapter 21 . 3/16
Sato has a choice to make. I can understand his reservation. Can he confront Niji without his powers?

Arashi really needs to learn from being rash. Going guns blazing isn't the best course of action. He could get himself or someone else killed!

Why does Niji want Ai?
Datathee chapter 20 . 3/16
Sato, you had a good idea going. Freeing everyone from the book also meant freeing Niji too! Go deal with him!
Datathee chapter 19 . 3/15
Poor Arashi. After all this time, it wasn't Niji. I hope he can learn to forgive himself.

What happened to his dad and the Illustrator of that time? Where were they?
Jae Hwa chapter 9 . 1/31
Oh wow, Sato has a harem on his hands. What's Arashi's deal anyway? He seriously sounds like a tsundere and I half expected him to help fight the Demon Bakemono anyway, but I guess no dice huh? I like where the story is going. I still find it a bit funny how Ai's parents, the King and Queen of Sihalia just let their daughter, Ai, the princess go so easily.

Good job as usual!
Starart152 chapter 33 . 1/28
This is a nice long chapter that brings back one big twist between Arashi and Sato. The battle was intense and ending up with the death of a main character of the previous arc is a dark moment. After this, most of the chapter was a come back to their relationship and how their characters developed together, before ending up that way.
It was a cruel destiny they both held as they had to end up that way.
252 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »