Reviews for Forbidden Book
Jae Hwa chapter 9 . 1/31
Oh wow, Sato has a harem on his hands. What's Arashi's deal anyway? He seriously sounds like a tsundere and I half expected him to help fight the Demon Bakemono anyway, but I guess no dice huh? I like where the story is going. I still find it a bit funny how Ai's parents, the King and Queen of Sihalia just let their daughter, Ai, the princess go so easily.

Good job as usual!
Starart152 chapter 33 . 1/28
This is a nice long chapter that brings back one big twist between Arashi and Sato. The battle was intense and ending up with the death of a main character of the previous arc is a dark moment. After this, most of the chapter was a come back to their relationship and how their characters developed together, before ending up that way.
It was a cruel destiny they both held as they had to end up that way.
Starart152 chapter 32 . 1/27
This is a nice short chapter with a short, but nicely done fight with Natsuki giving a hand. It would have been fun if the two would have been strong enough to beat Kaoru on their own without Sato, but they did most of the damage this time.

One little nitpick, when Kaoru made the tisk tisk sound, his name was Karou instead of Kaoru. A little typo mistake.
Darth Zannacross chapter 82 . 1/26
Aria has some honor for a bad guy it seems. But she's still a pain, thankfully Sato's blades are even more of a pain for her, for now lol.

Arashi is much less honorable though, and seem out right cruel. To bad for him Harold is outright a beast that's overwhelming him, we will see how long that lasts.

Meanwhile, Sakura clearly did not have good relations with her parents, oh well.

Now we have Yuri, we will see how much of a pain he is next time I guess.
Darth Zannacross chapter 81 . 1/25
Welp...they got divide all right. But before they division they were united, in bathing!

Meanwhile, I see Aria has been palling around with Orichimaru and others to learn that pesky trick of bringing back the dead, oy.

Much as a pain as she is being, seems like Arashi is going to be even more of a pain, guess we will see how much that wll be next time.
Datathee chapter 18 . 1/24
Yessssssssssssssssss Sato. Don't let Arashi run off his own! I'm loving Sato's development as the leader. I hope these crazy kids take Niji down brutally and painfully. Ugh Hikaru!
Darth Zannacross chapter 80 . 1/24
Back to action, with a brutal clash indeed. Damn, Arashi plays some nasty mind games. We will see if the good guys can prepare themselves before their nasty new enemies move because it looks like Yura's about to unleash a massively nasty assault. We will see, till then till next time.
Datathee chapter 17 . 1/18
I was not expecting Hikaru to be Niji! I thought Hikaru might turn out to be a bigger baddie, but I do prefer this classic ploy more. It'll give Sato a chance to not be so trusting and grow as a character.
Jae Hwa chapter 1 . 1/13
I'm betting the librarian knows something about the book! Also, I have some catching up to do. What are the chances two monsters come for you ass back to back?
Datathee chapter 16 . 1/5
This is good character growth for Sakura. I hope she continues to grow and prove everyone wrong. Could she actually be human though?
Datathee chapter 15 . 1/5
Arashi is just a big ol' softie. At first, I thought he was going be coldddddddd. Sato should have faith in himself. He's the only one his power.

I'm curious to see what comes up next.
Darth Zannacross chapter 79 . 12/10/2017
Dexter's quite the bratty robot, nearly reaching the level of annoying robots as Gill from Dragon Ball GT lol.

We will see. Meanwhile, damn, Ai at last had a home coming only for Yuchi to ruin that. Top of that things are going to get even more crazy, hope Hiroki won't have their way, we will see. Till next time.
Starart152 chapter 31 . 12/10/2017
This is another good chapter with a few good jokes and a nice challenge vs Natsuki. As for Sato we can see that his character is starting to worsen in term of personality as his vision are starting to become a strong hindrance for him.
It also shows how much stronger he is now compare to the first arc as he fought much better than in the previous arc.
Darth Zannacross chapter 78 . 12/10/2017
Nice to see Sakura back to her old self, guess it has been quite a while.

Meanwhile, this Hiroki seems like quite a class act, in being a punk. He had some tricks with his Dark Earth, and even more tricks to put Ren in a bad spot. Guess things are getting tense, we will see how the new group introduces themselves to Sato soon enough.
Starart152 chapter 30 . 12/9/2017
This is a nice chapter where we can see the beginning of the visions where Sato and the reincarnation of his enemy begins. They also obtained the Earth Key as well as showing that Sato is starting to become much darker in his words and actions compare to what he was before. His aggressiveness is increasing just like how his enemies wants him to be.
239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »