Reviews for Forbidden Book
Darth Zannacross chapter 79 . 12/10
Dexter's quite the bratty robot, nearly reaching the level of annoying robots as Gill from Dragon Ball GT lol.

We will see. Meanwhile, damn, Ai at last had a home coming only for Yuchi to ruin that. Top of that things are going to get even more crazy, hope Hiroki won't have their way, we will see. Till next time.
Starart152 chapter 31 . 12/10
This is another good chapter with a few good jokes and a nice challenge vs Natsuki. As for Sato we can see that his character is starting to worsen in term of personality as his vision are starting to become a strong hindrance for him.
It also shows how much stronger he is now compare to the first arc as he fought much better than in the previous arc.
Darth Zannacross chapter 78 . 12/10
Nice to see Sakura back to her old self, guess it has been quite a while.

Meanwhile, this Hiroki seems like quite a class act, in being a punk. He had some tricks with his Dark Earth, and even more tricks to put Ren in a bad spot. Guess things are getting tense, we will see how the new group introduces themselves to Sato soon enough.
Starart152 chapter 30 . 12/9
This is a nice chapter where we can see the beginning of the visions where Sato and the reincarnation of his enemy begins. They also obtained the Earth Key as well as showing that Sato is starting to become much darker in his words and actions compare to what he was before. His aggressiveness is increasing just like how his enemies wants him to be.
Darth Zannacross chapter 77 . 12/8
And so a new arc begins, and at least it starts on a festive note after how much drama went down at the end of the last one.

Well that was relaxing, we will see how long it lasts if Jiro was just one part of a elite group of super freaks, ugh, this is Orochimaru and the Akatsuki all over again lol.

Well, Pandeonium never sounds good so lets see what the crew will have to tackle next, till then.
Datathee chapter 14 . 11/18
I love Sakura! I can't wait to see what's in store for her. Arashi is growing on me. Such a grumpy kid lol.
Datathee chapter 13 . 10/25
I was not expecting him to die! I didn't think it would be easy for Sato, but now I'm thinking he might never leave at all.
Starart152 chapter 29 . 10/15
This is a nice review that revealed the Darkness that rest within Sato. It seems that the main antagonist of the story is also aware of this and his plan to awake it is unknown for now.
The story of Susumu and Katsuo is a tragic one as they both die without managing to make up for one another.

As for the one of the chapter, it's when Katsuo hit his own chin with his claws when it feels like it was Susumo that stabbed him.
Darth Zannacross chapter 76 . 10/14
At last, showdown time. Jiro was as tough as expected. The showdown between Arashi and Sakura was quite intense to, just about seemed like it turned tragic.

Sato did well using Yama's move to defeat Jiro, not sure if its a good idea to spare him, we will see.

Well, a tragic good by to his parents, at least Sakura is ok. Well, we will see how things go from here but nice end to the arc and till next time.
Starart152 chapter 28 . 10/14
This is a cool chapter with a good action scene against another close of Kaoru. The fight was short, but nicely done while Ai obtains the power of the Spirit of the Water. The only downside is that this fight was less emotionally intense then the previous one and has less impact on me than the first fight.

As for the ending, the darkness that Sato has in him needs some explanation about his power, so his next destination is Gloria. I wonder how it will end up in his third fight against Kaoru.
Darth Zannacross chapter 75 . 10/12
And we start off with, the power to create entire worlds eh? Damn, Yama nearly has the power of the Infinite Gems lol.

The duel between Sato and Yama was brutal, gave me major vibes of both Archer VS Shinji from Fate and Jin VS Hakumen from Blazblue, a man having to defy the judgment of his future self in hopes of changing his fate.

Well, he got himself to see the light, to bad Yama died before the fight was finished, thankfully he tagged out with Sato's dad, who's all but a Green Lantern with his impressive creation powers lol, to bad his lantern's about to burn out so to speak, arg, seems like a cool guy to.

Still, no time to rest with so many 8 tails running around, just hope a Ten-Tails does not show up lol.

Meanwhile, sorry Kenji, guess Jiro proved this is not your time to shine, oh well.

Damn, this got even more sad, did not think Sato's mother would die as well...if he was there he might as well have pulled a Super Sayain power up, we will see. Damn, at least Arashi eased some of the tension with Kenji, enough to focus on this showdown.

I have to hand it to you, I think this is one of the best chapters in the story, and I hope the momentum keeps up for the showdown. Best of luck and till then man.
Datathee chapter 8 . 10/11
Aw, poor Arashi. I hope he and Sato become friends. I'm loving the action sequences!
Darth Zannacross chapter 74 . 10/11
Should, I expect the X men to appear? Lol, another intense chapter, Fear's a jackass alright this is going to be a tragic family duel thanks to him.

Meanwhile, Arashi is giving Jiro a good fight, he could use being knocked a few pegs.

On top of that, the nameless demon is being quite the pain, thankfully Yama came in in a rather super badass manner. Damn, did not think he was Sato, nice twist, now its time to see if they can change the future, and hope Magneto does not try and change things for his gain lol. WE will see, but another sweet chapter man, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 73 . 10/10
Damn, we start off with a bombshell today learning about the truth with his father, being fused with a book must be, bad for the back.

Eh, I say Hiro has more reason to fight then Ichigo ever did in Bleach lol.

Damn, for all of the size of the enemy must have been a living balloon with how frail it was lol. Well, guess you can be a tad frail when you have so many extra lives, and he's the source of Arashi's woe to boot? Hope they can own this punk long enough to make him suffer I guess.

Meanwhile, don't see White Fire much theses days, guess we will see the power of the holy fire and all that.

And to top it off, we will see what impact this Aaero has on Sakura and if Iori is who she say she is. Intense chapter, keep up the good work and till next time.
Datathee chapter 6 . 10/6
I wonder how the others are going to deal with Sato's moral compass. I like the pacing of the story. It doesn't feel rushed. Can't want to read more!
228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »