Reviews for Escape From Sparta
Carmel March chapter 10 . 4/23
Ooh, I LOVED the action in this chapter. I think the pacing was really well-done, and it was certainly suspenseful! I can't believe you ended it there, though - I need more! :) Can't wait for the next update.
Carmel March chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
I'm loving this so much! I think you're doing a wonderful job portraying ancient Greece - it's so enjoyable to read! Happy holidays, and I hope there's an update in the near future :)
AAB chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
This story is so good, but I am puzzled. Who is the protagonist, Callidora or Aella, or both? Btw, it's good having you back.
CandaayLover chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
No worries! I'm loooooooooooooooving it so far so puhleasssssssssse update soon
TheHungryCaterpillar chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
I'm addicted to this story, so please post more!
Veronica Fay chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Glad I caught up with story! Update soon :)
Carmel March chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Great chapter! Demetrios being curious about Aella is exciting, and I have a feeling it'll lead to some very interesting things. Can't wait for an update!
Ninel chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Can't wait to see how Aella and Demetrios get closer and evolve together! Totally looking forward so update soon :D
Carmel March chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Woo! So happy to see an update to this story! It's been awhile, but I got right back into it. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next :)
Uncivilized chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Hey, it's been a while.
I suppose I should start at the very beginning. The first four sentences are short, too short; while varying sentence length is done relatively well throughout your story, the first four sentences should be modified (particularly: "General Antikles watched the house intently. The house harbored a killer. He waited patiently.")
With a new character appearing in your story, potentially two, I'm really starting to wonder what part they all play. The change in POV allows the readers to understand the characters more thoroughly; however with all these characters appearing before I even get to know the main character well enough makes we wonder if all these characters will be playing a significant role in this story or not. He mentioned in the A/N that General Antikles is the antagonist but that's not how I see it. I merely see a soldier doing what he can to enforce the law.
I noticed two minor errors like "A little training would help get his mind of (off) things." and "He walked out if (of) his room.."
This chapter seemed a little shorter than the others; that's not bad just an observation.
Also I think your story is progressing nice and slowly, making your readers inquisitive about just exactly what you have planned for this story and what are these characters relationships with one another. Nicely done, I look forward to chapter four.
Carmel March chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
I definitely think the switch in POV worked. It was great to see the happenings on the General's side of the story. Keep up the great work! :)
Veronica Fay chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Now I'm really curious about Demetrios!
Veronica Fay chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
I like how this chapter was in Aella's POV. You are doing a great job at doing intense schenes! The action is great and I'm curious about Demetrios! Just one edit: Demetrios shrugged his SHOULDERS.

Great job!

Veronica Fay chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Hi! This was a great start! I like how you just jumped right into an intense situation!
Eowyn chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
I'm loving your story and I can't wait to see what happens next! :)