Reviews for The Hunt
11037'sExecutioner chapter 20 . 4/13
Ack, sorry it took so long for me to review! This is going to be pretty short because I've gotta leave in a minute, so here it is...

This was great, the action was wonderful! Also, Laurel calling Church gay should be a moment immortalized in time.
AlphaChurch chapter 20 . 4/12
Oh, I'm so sorry that it took so long for me to review. I've been destroyed by life lately so I haven't had time to do much other than homework lately. Anyway, let's begin with this chapter...

This was an awesome chapter, and it was nice to see some action! But I recommend that you space out some of the longer paragraphs, they can be rather intimidating and at least for me it's a bit hard to sift through all of it when you could likely make another paragraph at come points. That probably made no sense, but sorry, I'm tired. Also, I loved Laurel calling Church gay. I nearly started laughing there.
delovelies chapter 20 . 4/9
EPICNESS! I see where its going, and its awesome! Laurel calling Church gay was literally the best thing ever!
Dracorex16 chapter 20 . 4/9
Since no one has tried to bring back a person who died, why not do that in the next chapter? Possibly Dakota? XD
omega1012 chapter 20 . 4/8
Queen of The Hunt has returned,welcome back Chapter as always!Wonder what emeralds next move is...
MrRedstone chapter 20 . 4/8
I had to re-read that paragraph several times before I understood what happened exactly.
So basically when Jana got Lane's Screen, he got electrocuted (remotely?) to death because it had been stolen.
If I read that correctly. I think.

The first time I read that, yes, I thought he was electrocuted, but for whatever reason I thought that temporarily paralyzed him (and triggering memories in the process) so whatever death collector could come by and pick up the comatose self and use it for some other nefarious purpose. I'm not sure WHY i thought that, just me hypothesizing when I read it two lines ago. I mean from a relevant story perspective both serve the same purpose: taking Lane out of the Hunt. But yeah, he's dead. Realized that only when you explicitly said "dead" in the A/N.

R.I.P. [insert date of publication of CH4 - April 8 2014]

Lane Shezari Notes:
First Line(which actually has a typo in it): "You guy's[sic] ready? This is going to be so-o awesome!" *silence* :p
Final Words: "Oh really?" *before epic final wordless fight scene*
Rounds Survived: 7
Defining Characteristics: No Prior Memory Extreme Confidence Wants to be Right and In Charge

Other Quotes:
CH9: (loudly) "Ready team?!" [...] "whatever it takes to win."
CH12: Guest starring Lane as Unconscious Derp
CH13: *scream* "What in the world are those?" Lane, on horses.
CH13: "I lost my memory, remember?" The irony in this instance of the constant reminder of this plot point.
CH13: Guest starring Lane as Hilarious Derp ON TOP OF A HORSE.
CH15: Lane continuing to be a derp on a horse, even during battle.
CH16: "At least the girls stopped crying" Lane obviously cares about important things. *sarcasm*
CH17: "What the heck is a hobbit?" Lane I'm sure you would like LoTR to some extent. But you'll never know.
CH17: "It's dried, you knows what it's going to taste like" Lane, on powdered mac and cheese.
CH17: "I think it's just the rain" *undestatement*
CH17: "THIS IS INSANE!" Lane beginning his not-so-subtle descent into insanity.
CH17: "What are you doing?" Lane, on Isa jumping twenty feet into a flash flood.
CH19: "No one to weigh him down. He would win!" yeah if that Screen rule wasn't in place maybe
CH20: "Getting my revenge!" Suddenly, a wild Lane appears...
CH20: "The Screen created me to win!" The Screen is now GLaDOS or something. Well it kinda was his substitute mom since... yeah... GLaDOS. I know that makes no sense, but that's what I thought of for some reason.

FINAL FIGHT:
Knocks out Noel
Pins Isa to the wall
"Isa kicked the halberd away" ISA NO
Still does a pretty good job doing 2v1 without a weapon
Injures Melissa
Lane's Screen falls *heart stops*
should Isa intervene and take the screen *PROBABLY* or risk him going crazy again *GOOD POINT*
but OH WAIT Jana's just going to pick it up and
*dead*

wow look at this review it's like two reviews in one or something so much review :3
I am writer chapter 20 . 4/8
This is a pretty epic chapter. Lane he was crazy but in some wried twisted way I'll miss that guy. I have absolutely no ideas for team diamond, but if I get any I'll pm you. If that is okay? Anyways great chapter like always keep up the nice work! Oh and during the battle scene I believe you accidentally called Tex Weiss on accident. Sorry it isn't really important just pointing out something that I saw.
AlphaChurch chapter 19 . 3/22
Hey, awesome chapter! Sorry it took so long for me to review, I've been busy on my spring break. This was a great chapter, I loved it!
I Am Writer chapter 19 . 3/19
Sorry I haven't reviewed your last to chapters, been busy with school and reading.

But any way this is really good. Is it just me but I love Hellena, I think she is really sweet and can do something great. I get sort of mad at Church and Tex when they call her useless.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/18
This is really good. Sorry I haven't comment on last two chapters, I have been really busy.
MrRedstone chapter 19 . 3/20
And here goes the rogue Lane all over the place. Watch out peoples!
omega1012 chapter 19 . 3/19
best chapter yet! More backstory for alk characters somehow! Really impressed
11037'sExecutioner chapter 19 . 3/19
Thanks for the chapter! I'll have to pressure Alpha to work on her first chapter when she gets back from Disney.
delovelies chapter 19 . 3/18
ahh, so good! I enjoyed this one! (especially the fluff-you know me!)
Dracorex16 chapter 18 . 3/4
Nice chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
116 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »