Reviews for Cardinem
Kylex Lumien chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
very action-packed and exciting, this chapter. It was a true joy to read. I've been waiting like crazy for proper internet again to read your story and I am NOT disappointed, at all! Keep up the good work, I'm looking foward to more.
Kylex Lumien chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
LOVED this chapter! The insight it gives into godly dealings and their effects on the world is amazing. I really find the description of Artemis awesome and I'm so glad you included her in the story. Chapter 15 was very helpful in getting a further glimpse at Cro and his inner workings, as well as his connection to the world of Gods. I can't wait to read more and learn more about the world as a whole.
Happy New Year!
Kylex Lumien chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
very exciting. I really dislike Nathan, not as a character, mind you, but as a person; I would want to kill him too, and I kinda hope he dies, he's that brilliantly written. Keep it up.
Kylex Lumien chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
Oh my god, SO exciting, I'm really anticipating the next chapter to this. The writing is so engaging and well-paced and I keep wanting more.
Kylex Lumien chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
A very exciting chapter, I'm starting to thaw a little towards Gilgamesh, seen as he does have a less cold side to him and Cro is as interesting as ever. Looking forward to the next release.
Kylex Lumien chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
The story is getting very exciting. I always love to learn about the lore of the world you created. It's so vast and detailed. Hoping for more soon.
vanderfall chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Your writing style is fantastic and I managed to get lost in reading the opening scene and chapter. That's something that unfortunately rarely happens when I am browsing fiction press story begins. Will readfurther when I have more time.
Kylex Lumien chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Madam Loco, huh? Nice twist on our reality. It's obvious that you've studied mythology thoroughly to create this world and it's awesome.
It's always so real to read about Scarlet and Ava's relationship, it comes across as funny and sincere.
As always, looking forward to the next chapter.
Kylex Lumien chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
What can I say? You keep me on the hook with the story and the writing makes it so appealing to read.
Kylex Lumien chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
I'm really starting to like Cro, he seems awesome; I'm also intrigued by Nathaniel and Ava's past and how Nat came to control the Amaterasu as well as what his connection to Gilgamesh actually is. I love that the chapters are coming so quickly, so I won't have to wait long for more.
This story is really great, and it had so much potential and promise, you would have to actually TRY to screw it up, but I have every confidence that you won't, so keep it up ;)
Kylex Lumien chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
A very interesting chapter, I'm also very curious about Cro, though I like him as a character, first-impressions can be deceiving, especially in stories. I am filled with anticipation for the next release.
Kylex Lumien chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Uhh, the plot thickens. I like how we're getting into the deities' society now, I'd like to know more about it, looking forward to next chapter as always.
Kylex Lumien chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Love the story and the atmosphere you present, it's so intriguing and beautiful. The dialogue is so natural and fluid. I always wish the chapters were longer, so I could read more of it ;)
Kylex Lumien chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
I love it! I'm very intrigued about the new character you've introduced and I hope to figure out more about all of them. I love the bonding between Scarlet and Ava.
The writing is very mature and flows so naturally, it's a joy to read.
Kylex Lumien chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
I love the way it's written, it reads very naturally. I always find myself wanting to read more when the chapter ends. Excited for the continuation ;)