Reviews for Sweeter Than Fiction
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
So cute! You must write more about them. Three one shots is just not enough. Mine is my favorite. The difference between the three writing styles are so different. You have improved so much over the past year. So much that it's not even funny.
Julietish chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Hey, it’s Juliet! Star-Cross’d entries always get a review from me, so here is yours. When you say “their relationship would not be like her parents”, I think you should change it to “like that of her parents”. I like how the one-shot is dialogue-centered; that’s hard to do. You don’t always have to add a different dialogue tag for each piece of dialogue (murmur, said, chuckled, whispered, blinked). Sometimes it’s okay to regularly use the same tag. It’s also okay to use he and she since they are the only characters. I liked the concept of the one-shot! It made me think of Mine by Taylor Swift.
stuck in bed chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Your take on the prompt was super cute! I love how the balloons were put into their future house - that's such a creative take and I absolutely adore it! The only thing you might want to check is adding just a little bit more description and spacing our your sentences (some stick together, but that could definitely be fictionpress messing up your document).

Other than that, I really enjoyed this! It was such a breath of fresh air, adoring and not angsty, which really lifted my mood :)
MileyRowling chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I thought this was kind of cute! Get work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I hope you put the other stories up soon! This was really sweet and so much fluff. It's really a nice read.