Reviews for The Weight of Blood
BleedingInLove chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
I am SO glad you updated, contrary to what some authors might think- Just because there aren't that many reviews (Which is sad, because you deserve a thousand- No, more!), people still enjoy reading their books.

I'm in LOVE with your characters and your plot, and to be honest I didn't want to read this at first because of the cover and that fact gory stuff isn't up my ally. But I'm glad I gave it a shot. :)
xoxtina46xox chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
I'm so excited that you updated with more of the story! - that you're continuing it and not ending it. Your story is so suspenseful and I cannot wait to read more and patiently follow kara and her search/fight. Anxious to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Please update soon!
WWZ GIRL chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
YASSS, I'M SO GLAD YOU UPDATED! I love this story! I'm literally jumping up and down cause you updated! I can't wait for the next chapter! Great Job, and keep up the amazing work (i know it's hard for you to update *sympathetic look*.)!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Enjoying your story!
fellintothemoon chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
thanks for the zombie story goodness, Rosie. Paige is super cute. I hope there's a huge zombie fight next chapter though, because I'm dying for some more action. WHY DONT MORE PEOPLE WRITE ZOMBIE STORIES?! Not everyone can be as great as you I guess TEHEHE.

Anyway, as far as errors: there were several places where your formatting was wack. For example:
"And people can live there?"
"I guess so," I answered. "Well, I'd expect so, otherwise it'd take a while to get to work everyday, especially since some oil rigs are really far away from the shore."
So, there's a few places where FP or your word processor clumped separate paragraphs together where it shouldn't have. BLEH. I gotta go slave over schoolwork now BYEZ.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Amazing story! Please update soon :)
World War Z girl chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Hey Rosie!

I'm the same person who asked about WWZ on ADoR, and I'm absolutely loving this! Keep up the amazing work!
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
I love this I just have to know what's going to happen next please please update soon!
BleedingInLove chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
I dont even LIKE horror, so why is this story so addictive DX
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
I love this story please please update soon! Keep up the amazing job!
xXMissMcKaylaXx chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Oh my gosh! I'm so, SO thankful that you didn't completely lose everything! That would have been terrible!
Thank you for another fantastic chapter! I love the slight clues you give, while still keep it mysterious, making the reader want to know more! Can't wait for more!
xXMissMcKaylaXx chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Yet again, I've fallen in love with ANOTHER one of your stories so quickly! LOVE. Please note the all caps ;)
I'm a huge The Walking Dead fan, and that has really opened the door for me to like zombie type things. And as I stated before, I love this. Like a lot. I can't wait to get to read more :) keep up the amazing work!
Veronica Fay chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Hi! I like this a lot so far! It's an interesting, different take on zombies!
Veronica Fay chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Wow, great prologue! The whole beginning with the blood and the whiteness of the room was really well written and really drew me in! I'm super interested to see where this goes :))