Reviews for Free Will
JasmineRaven chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Very interesting and well written. I like how you backed up your arguments. I don't mean to be rude but, what religion do you follow? I am just curious :D Sorry!

And free will is definitely a wonderful gift from God.
Twishadowhunter chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Great essay! I'm christian true and I'm a proponent of free will. True morality does not come without free will. God blessed us with free will.
CandiePie chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh sweetheart... You are much too smart to believe in god.
Rolling-Chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is amazing. I like how you write and the examples you used. Also, I totally and completely agree with all you had just said.
Sunny1601 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
So beautiful! This is very logical, and it laid all of your points out in a clear, succinct manner. Very well written.
I also like the subject matter. I think this would make a good arguement to anyone with a question along these sorts of lines.
In short, a well written essay, that is clear and easy to understand. Well done.
Frozen Apple chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I agree that people possess free will, but is it as good as it sounds? And if someone doesn't want to choose, or wants to make another choice, but it impossible, because it's impossible? I can choose between dying and not dying, but if I want neither, what should I do? There is no third choice!
And another thing which is not connected to the free will. Why would you want to be good? I am not a cruel person (intentionally), but if I just don't want to leave the last cookie to my brother? I would be termed selfish, and rightfully so, but why should I care? It's not like I don't give him other things, but I don't do this just to be good, I do this because I want to. And if I don't?