Reviews for As Different as Night and Day
KuroiYukiUsagi chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
Aw, c'mon! I understand that sometimes you have to delete chapters etc, but don't just leave people hanging! I 'finished' reading this story, but I can't go onto the next one, cause it isn't completed! Believe me, I tried, but it was way to confusing to read with all the new characters that popped out of nowhere and an apparent attack that I never got to read about!
Anyways, all complaints aside, I really like this story. Are you a writer in real life? If not, you really have the potential to be! This is one of the best - if not THE best - original pieces of writing I have ever had the pleasure to read. I don't know your reasons, but please put up the other chapters to this story soon, or at least have some kind of an explanatory thingy to tell us confused readers about the missing gap between 'As Different as Night and Day' and 'A Pact of Heart and Steel'. But if you don't, I can understand that too :). We all have our reasons for doing things and ways we do things.
Also, your story really inspired me to write my own vampire story! I'm not trying to steal your ideas and/or plotline or anything. Just the vampire/creature of the night theme in general. Hope you don't mind...
Overall - Fantastic story! I would keep reading onwards, but alas, I cannot *sighs*, but I can understand that you have your reasons :)
Good luck with all your stories!
-KuroiYukiUsagi