Reviews for Someone Like You
K.kiara chapter 31 . 10/9/2015
Loved the story! So sad it came to an end really and can't wait to start the other ones!
TMSantos chapter 31 . 9/16/2014
OMG this story is done!(?) I dunno if I should be happy or sad but I sure am glad they are together!
Excited for the next story 3
honestyfirst chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Wow... it's only the second chapter and I can already tell I'm going to absolutely love this story. I don't know whether to read on or pause and review at the end of each chapter. Why have I only just caught this story now? Gah! I could have been a regular reviewer, but now I must read on to satisfy this growing obsession. I love the detail, Melanie is ... amazing, the kind of character everyone can relate to. She's strong, focused and sassy. I love her. Kevin is lovable, I love how straightforward and neutral he is, it's so endearing. They might begin to balance each other out that way, since Melanie seems outspoken, and Kevin too, but more reasonable... if you get my drift. He isn't trying to offend her, but she's getting riled up. I love it.

P.S. I apologize for my weirdness. I get like this when I find a story I really really like.
hunter005 chapter 31 . 9/15/2014
That. Was. Perfect. ! Oh man the ending was soooo sweet! Thank you so much for this awesome story! I'm so sad that it's over though... I need more Kevin and Mel lol
lovably17 chapter 29 . 9/12/2014
I'm just so loving Kevin. I want one of them lol. Do you have a spare? :)
hunter005 chapter 29 . 9/12/2014
Ooohhh! I'm soo excited to find out what happens and how Mel convinces Kevin that they're compatible! I'm waiting on baited breath for the next chapter.
VoidVoidable chapter 28 . 9/11/2014
He liiiiiiikes her and I know it. He is just so adorable with his theories and his reluctance. Awwww. He just doesn't want to get hurt.
TMSantos chapter 28 . 9/9/2014
/3 I just wish that he'd change his mind and stop thinking negatively about how "no one goes for guys like him"
lovably17 chapter 28 . 9/9/2014
Hmmm I think Kevin has a huge case of denial going on. It's sweet but unnecessary especially when she is trying to explain. Grrr MEN!
hunter005 chapter 28 . 9/9/2014
Yay! I'm so glad Mel is determined to change Kevin's mind. Man Kevin is clueless! I can't wait to see how this goes :)
TMSantos chapter 27 . 9/5/2014
"He's not Kevin"
oh my heart
lovably17 chapter 27 . 9/2/2014
GO WITH KEVIN! He has been an idiot but he is so adorable! I want one. Lol
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 27 . 9/2/2014
I'm so happy about that last line. I was almost worried that she'd actually pick Luke. Very excited for what's to come.
you'refunny chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
My heart skips like a mad horse when Kevin makes appearances, even if he is really dense. (Reminds me of my nerdy crush lol)
Anyways, lovely story! Luke is a cutie but we all know who really has Mel's heart. Thanks for sharing, can't wait to read more!
lovably17 chapter 26 . 8/22/2014