Reviews for No title
Tavorgwenn chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Oh! Oh! I want one! Gimme! Gimme! It is so darn close to a commercial it's scary. :) I think I've actually seen this commercial before... :)
The Marvelous Professor Peggy chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! lol are you on crack? that is so freakin ghetto...*cracks up*...i want one...keep it up and p*e*a*c*e*...

The Almighty,

Peggster*#12
DeeEe chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Hrrm...guess you didn't understand you were supposed to make up a product? Amusing and frightening. If I wasn't in the habit of reviewing everything I might have been too frightened. _
Tetsuko89 chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Oh no. . .

We're doing persausive language at school. What if they ask me to do one of these? I think I might die of the shame. . .
Carasiel chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
LOL. Unusual, but I can see the resemblance.
Snowshoe Hare chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Very interesting. I don't get any channels, so I've been exposed to less commercials than your average person, but I still can see the resemblance. Your next commercial should be for televeision themselves. That would truly be ironic. -SH
Kara Angelle chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
I understand completely, once we had to find an object for an "auction" with pretend money, all I could come up with was dirt, and I was in the top five people who made the most "money", it was very confusing, and the guy who bought it was kind of upset because he had spent "$80"
ArwenAria18 chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
:) My favorite line: "...your brand-new, slightly used, plastic remote!" :):):) Sounds like a lot of annoying commercials I know. Why do you think I read books all the time? :) Well, other than I love to do it. :) hehe.
me chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Very funny. It's kinda like one of those adds you see and they're REALL and they keep saying "and if you call within the next ten minutes, you'll recieve a..." and "If you pay with your credit card you'll get..."

I love it!
puffypenguin chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
how odd... ususally TVs come with the remote... Strange
Nicolette Lovette chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Um...yeah I agree freaky would be the term...