Reviews for Bonded with An Alpha
meeska chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Write some more. You can't just leave it at while you have such and interesting summary of the story
Veronica Fay chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Great start! It got me very interested in what's going to happen next!
TheForgottenWarrior chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Wow, this is going to be interesting. I know want to know what happens next... Excellent way to start off.

I'll admit that there are quite a few punctuation (mostly regarding the dialogue) errors throughout the story, but they didn't harm my overall enjoyment of the story.

Keep on writing! I'll follow it since it has potential. . . And because I found myself really liking the idea of this story. :)

-Warrior

P.S. The past tense of bring is brought, not brung.
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Well this was an interesting start Ina (a little nickname if ok) and I thought it was well written and I enjoyed it! I got the email you sent asking me to check it out and I have to say I am really glad I did! I think you have a great story on your hands and one that I am looking forward to! I will be waiting for more of this story and I am going to check out the other stories you have posted also! Keep up the GREAT WORK!
Mitsurugi chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
A couple of problems here:

Extremely cliched premise - girl gets taken against her will to be "mated" like an animal to her "soulmate," a sexy hunk of a Bastard Boyfriend werewolf. If I may speculate, she'll probably get raped and tortured a lot, probably by multiple men, before she realizes she's "madly in wubz" with one of her tormenters, so she'll instantly forgive him for all the abuse he has put her through. The whole idea is supposed to be very erotic or something but is actually so overdone and wrought with unfortunate k implications that it's actually almost physically painful to read.

She claims she doesn't know why anyone would want her, then describes her "ample butt" and c-cup breasts as if they don't speak for themselves.

Why didn't she just UNLOCK the door after he locked them? As far as I know, ALL cars have manual locks on each side. She could have easily opened tbe door and rolled out.

Chloroform (and every other type of inhaled sedative) takes several minutes to knock someone out. He would have had to have restrained her for quite awhile with one hand on the wheel and double the concentration to even have a chance at pulling that off, and even then, why couldn't she break away or even struggle?

That's not even going into the spelling, grammar, and syntax...
Sonicskrewdriver chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Great story so far :)
Definitely following this story
And I can't wait for the next update
Sya Rael chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I myself am writing a werewolf story (I can't help it, I love werewolf stories). Update soon!
A-JINX chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
looking forward to other chapters