Reviews for Creepy Tales
Annushka chapter 1 . 6/16
You conveyed emotions and feelings very well in this story. Until the last moment, it was difficult to guess whether a pretty girl would be punished or not. Her beauty struck not only his soul and heart but also his body. Until the last moment, he admired her beauty and her self-confidence.
Aloha opposite is Aloha chapter 3 . 5/24
Once again people cruelty beats everything in it's f_king way. I am not mad as I write this by the way that is just a matter of fact
Donut Eater chapter 1 . 1/13/2019
Wow! You built tension really nicely and I was totally NOT expecting the end. I love a well written horror scene and this was wonderful!
Shadowgate chapter 2 . 10/19/2018
Well at least now Debbie can't fuck with him anymore. I knew once I read about the transistor radio report Bill heard as a boy that it was the ghost of that woman. Oh but I never thought Bill had done it as well.
Shadowgate chapter 1 . 10/19/2018
Goddamn he should have killed that stuck up bitch a lot faster.
lirianstar chapter 7 . 10/19/2017
this was interesting. Peter Race seems like a mix of both bad and good guy - :D
As usual, creepy tales was pretty good!
lirianstar chapter 6 . 10/17/2017
I am so, so disturbed after reading this o-0...
Truly creepy!
lirianstar chapter 4 . 10/12/2017
that was so sad! Oh my! Bittersweet is what we did not know, and learnt too late...
lirianstar chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Holy shit! That was a plot twist alright...didn't see that coming.
I'll read on~
The Youngest Mistress chapter 2 . 6/26/2017
I liked the second chapter of this; I kinda thought the ending was a bit unexpected. XD
Punslinger chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
A real shocker. Good writing.
Punslinger chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
This sure is a creepy story, all right. I guessed it would turn out something like that, but I wasn't sure.