Reviews for Kevin
linkjames24 chapter 76 . 3/5/2018
A shame you didn't use Shannon. I could give less of a shit about Jill. Wasted character in my opinion. Shannon gave all the right beats that I was disappointed she wasn't given more focus damn it.
Katsa3973 chapter 76 . 4/20/2016
(Insert bad words of choice) you had me in tears! I can't believe the ending. It was such a plot twist, but was the only on that could fit. I started this a year or so ago (while it was being written) and kind of forgot about it. When i came back and reread it, it was done. Halliluigh! That was amazing. Even with its many similarities to ben 10, it went farbeyond anything i could have expected. This was amazing. Between this and charged/struck, you are my favourate author on fictionpress, hands down. I love your stories and wish you every luck if you plan to go into publishing. Thank you for your contributions to fine literature and i hope to see more of your work in the future.
Guest chapter 69 . 1/24/2016
Guess who decided to finally finish Kevin? Lmao
-your fav twin
Just stopping by chapter 31 . 5/3/2015
I don't mean to sound critical, but this reads like the cartoon show, ben 10. I mean kevin l/sevin, willben, jillgwen, their powers, the fact that they fall in love, he absorbs metal, will can become multile aliens and he has a 'comm unit' that identifies him from other aliens. Yeah, I don't mean to be nitpicky but, that are a LOT of similarities lurking in here.
LeaveAlones chapter 76 . 12/27/2014
I'd love a sequel, but I know it's very hard to write one and you get stressed that it's not as good as the first one.
Don't get stressed, if you write one; Kevin fans will love it.
If you don't. I'd never blame you.
WingZeroX10A chapter 76 . 12/19/2014
You know what, I'll be glad to see a sequel of this. A character like Kevin deserves a better ending. Anyway nice work on this series, I kind of finished all 76 chapters within a day in camp!
Tututlululu chapter 76 . 12/18/2014
Oh man. That ending tho. That left a grin on my face :3

Thank you so much for writing such an epic story and sticking through it to the end!
Tututlululu chapter 73 . 11/17/2014
I don't really mind how long it takes as long as it gets here eventually! (Within a reasonable time frame, of course.)
Aquade chapter 72 . 6/28/2014
Chrine was calmed down pretty fast. I guess Jack really is a good liar... XD

And Daemon's back! I was wondering where he went...

So Will and Jenna got caught in the downpour. Some of the time spent under it because Will thought he saw a... squirrel? That's something to think about... XD

Thanks for the update, and I'm eagerly waiting for the next one!
Tututlululu chapter 72 . 6/27/2014
Take as much time as you need to make a good chapter. Don't worry too much about the schedule. If you need more time for a chapter, go ahead and take that time. It'll help in the long run.
Aquade chapter 71 . 6/7/2014
Haha! Well said. All of them are probably at least (a little) crazy. XD

Daemon's back, but why is he helping Kevin? Maybe he doesn't want to die if the cells explode... Can he die if Kevin dies?

Uh oh! Looks like the ship wasn't completely empty after all. And they have company. The captain isn't pleased with the intruders on his ship...
Axds123 chapter 71 . 6/6/2014
Sorry I have not been reviewing. Going through exams and studying 24/7. Chapter 71 wow its been a long time since chapter 1. Interesting chapter Daemon being helpful was surprising. Keep up the good work :D
Tututlululu chapter 71 . 6/6/2014
Rain is never, ever a good thing. Yay for imaginary awards! Maybe I can give it to Kevin to beat that guy with a weapon to death.
coolTQ chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
amazing i am loving this story. can't wait to see how Will and Kevin will interact with eachother.
Tututlululu chapter 70 . 5/30/2014
That rain is foreboding...something's going to go down.
Another great chapter, thanks for the update!
144 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »