Reviews for The Fables of Sir Scott
Annushka chapter 1 . 6/8
It made me laugh, a beautiful game with homonyms. I hope this friend's name was not Bill as well.
Kitsune95 chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
Very interesting. I like how it's unclear which door he goes through, but also how we don't know exactly what the other possibility is either. Presumably it's a return to life as it was before, but it could be anything
Kitsune95 chapter 3 . 3/6/2019
Wow, that's some jump from 'what if' to 'insane asylum'. But this is an idea I absolutely love! That there could be a world so close that we don't know about is always fun to think about. I often find myself entertaining thoughts along similar veins.
Kitsune95 chapter 2 . 3/6/2019
This was deeper than the beginning suggested. Seeing love and life put forth as a cycle was interesting and I love how it ends with a rose of hope.
Kitsune95 chapter 1 . 3/6/2019
Can't say the ending here surprised me, but it was still fun and I enjoyed this brief tale
zanybellecloudo chapter 11 . 6/20/2018
Good moral to the story. If it's a glass and has water, you can do something with it. The real trick is making do when you've got no glass or water.
zanybellecloudo chapter 8 . 6/20/2018
I perhaps wouldn't recommend kidnapping her, and if she did fall for him surely it was stockholm syndrome? Maybe she'll reawaken, kill him, take the rock and rule the kingdom for herself. Because, goddesses are overrated. Then again, I do love nature and no taxes. Also, I'm a fan of white bread... Hm.
zanybellecloudo chapter 7 . 6/20/2018
If you did trust mermaids, I'd declare you mad. Thankfully, your story checks out. Proceed.
zanybellecloudo chapter 6 . 6/20/2018
This belongs in a joke book! I can see it circulating between colleagues quietly sniggering at their computer screens. Also, a warning to be heeded: constipation kills. As a thought, I reckon the mouth is the deputy. Thanks for sharing ZB.
zanybellecloudo chapter 5 . 6/20/2018
You capture the flawed nature of men well in this story. As it is said, it's funny because it's true.
zanybellecloudo chapter 4 . 6/18/2018
Thought-provoking and moving. A dream of colliding planets and doors to paradise. It felt like he was lost in a chaotic world and was given the choice to leave it. In the end, we don't know what door he went through. Which I like. Food for thought. Great work for such a small story. ZB.
zanybellecloudo chapter 3 . 6/18/2018
An interesting concept, used far too rarely in science fiction. I love the idea of an inner world, hidden beneath us. A darker place of hellish heat and constant disgruntlement at the noisy neighbours above. Yes, a concept I am developing so I liked this. The rabbit hole is a dangerous thing: “But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
zanybellecloudo chapter 2 . 6/18/2018
The tone of the first part made me laugh continuously. Ah, young dumb love. Now we laugh at it. At the time, the world was ending. Hilarious. Why do the young generation never heed our warnings! Those fools. Now, the end with the rose was a touch of class. Sure we love and lose, but there is always hope which the rose signifies. Overall, the funnies and truest story I know. Thanks for sharing your awesome work! ZB.
zanybellecloudo chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
Haha. Darn those bills. Clever and to the point. Huzzah.
Shaelyn Pagliaro chapter 1 . 5/22/2018