Reviews for Begin Again
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2018
Man I wish you could update this story cause it's gold!
Suki chapter 10 . 3/18/2018
Pls update the story
Guest chapter 10 . 3/2/2018
So so very niceeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
Please update. Even though I really love the Bully Stories, this is such an emotional captivating story. All of us would be excited if and when you update. Please don’t leave a book with so much potential on hold. We’ve been waiting for a long time. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
UPDATE
Lina chapter 10 . 8/30/2017
I'm crying! Because this incredible story is not finished! Nooooo :'( Pleeeeease update *cries*
Guest chapter 10 . 2/11/2017
MORE. NEED MORE. -CoolKatt
IcanzIIravor chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
This story is amazing. I hope you post more again sometime:)

I know Cathy did something and I've been mentally scowling at her the last few chapters.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
I don't understand why this story stopped! I wish you could find the motivation to finish this story~~
Guest chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
I feel like this story needs to be updated. You should try to find the motivation to update this story~ or... auction it off to another writer to finish this for you! Cause as much as I love your school bully series, I reallllllly enjoy the angst and overall emotional pull in this story!
HydrangeaBloom chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
I don't understand why this story only has 17 reviews. There's so many mediocre stories out there and they pale in comparison to this one.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
I'm MISERABLE that this story is on hiatus. I wish it could Begin Again. Hahaha see what I did there? But...in all reality, I'd love to see this story updated more often! You should reread through the whole thing to give you motivation and sparks of creativity!
ChnaDoll chapter 10 . 4/11/2016
Please please update this story! I finished the bully one, . I'm waiting on you to get through with this story :D
Ariana chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
You have to update this!
Aune Lyra chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
I hope I'm not bugging you by asking this, but I was wondering if you had an idea of when this story would be going off hiatus? I just really like where this is going and want to know what will happen next!