Reviews for Masked Phantom: Aura Sky
John Sturt chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Absolutely wonderful Rolling :D
As with all your writing I'm falling in love with it, if you give me an advanced description I will [well try to] do some fan-art C:
as for the content it's in tip-top shape however I would suggest using more synonyms.
Also I noticed you said 'extract revenge' ; I'm 99% sure that the expression is to 'exact revenge'
Anyway, keep up the good work nonetheless :D
John
Anon chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This is really spectacular, and I hope you continue on. I, for one, would like to see what will happen next.

One thing I should add, though, was that a lot of your paragraphs started with "Azura". You should spice it up a little bit, or else it gets too repetitive and the eyes of the reader are too distracted. Start off with maybe, "The young girl..." or "Lonesome as she was, Azura..." and so on.
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
This is really good! Can't wait to read more, so please update soon!
redlikesnow chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
That is amazing! She sounds so pretty and sweet and not plastic, but I feel sorry for her. I hope she finds someone she can confide in, or at least be friends with. My friend has a voice in her head too. She said it sounds like her but more high-pitched.
Aethereal World chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
AZURA! OAO"

I was surprised that Azura-chan had an "alter ego"... XD Oh, my... She fought back! *woop* Aaah, Ray-chan, you did great! :3 Just like Azura-chan, I'm curious about what happened to her! Hoping for an update! *w*