Reviews for Rules To Break You
BradytheJust chapter 34 . 9/5/2017
Wow Eagles... you've done a perfect job of providing enough backstory to make me want to read the story all over again! :D

I continue to be impressed by your writing talents, and I don't think I've told you that enough. Your stories always rope me into these universes, and this backstory just makes this universe even greater.

I'm glad I was able to read this story (So close to giving you 100 reviews...) and thank you for sharing this with me.
BradytheJust chapter 33 . 8/29/2017
Aww... hand holding!

I think my favorite quote from this chapter was "Getting to know everyone he heals as a person and not a piece of meat." Whether you are a healer or a protector, knowing the name of the people who depend on you can make all the difference. I could tell you some stories, my friend...

Anyway, the description of the hand holding and Fyrelex falling on top of Myka just made me squeal. It was awkward, sweet, and fun to read. I might even use those scenes as Brevina examples! :)

Great job and keep it up!
BradytheJust chapter 32 . 8/25/2017
Wow, I love a good horse chase, and you described it perfectly so I could see everything in my head.

You shouldn't take another man's horse unless you want a massive headache and a sword down your gullet... and I'm almost 90% sure I know who that girl is!

Great job and I loved the horse's name! Meadowbreeze! :)
BradytheJust chapter 31 . 8/23/2017
Ask her you dolt! :O

It stinks that I know Brook and Eryk belong together, but I'm really shipping Myka and Eyrk right now!

Ahh, you've done so well with this, the first person view is amazing!

I'm so happy right now!
BradytheJust chapter 30 . 8/23/2017
YAY! :D :D :D :D

Eagles, words cannot explain how much I love this AU story! You portray Eryk very very well, and watching her story (as well as her joy at seeing Myka happy) gives me happy tingles!

Amazing job my friend and I can't wait for more!
BradytheJust chapter 29 . 8/21/2017
Okay, I LOVE the 1st person my friend. It's a nice change and helps me really get into the backstory of these characters. And Eryk's enthusiasm makes me think of a puppy!

Ah Eryk, I know the feeling of unrequited love all too well, and it really is nice to see the story of how she began to fall for Myka, even though they don't get together.

Amazing job and I have a feeling I'll enjoy the backstory better than the story! :D
BradytheJust chapter 28 . 8/12/2017
Wow...

I'm slowly finding myself losing my memory about this story... darn that storyteller!

I want to say so many good things, but I just can't remember! :O Arghhhh!
BradytheJust chapter 27 . 8/6/2017
Yay! :D :D :D :D :D

I'm so happy! *gives you a BIG hug*

Eagles, this chapter once again connected me with Brook, especially the line "Don't see too much when there is nothing to be seen" which I need to work on, but also the idea that to be happy we need to push everyone else away. I'm glad to see Eryk wrestled that choice away from Brook, literally.

I laughed and smiled at the kiss (boy was Eryk eager...) and having Brook say "What if she threatens me?" was perfect!

Wonderful job my friend, and I look forward to reading more!
BradytheJust chapter 26 . 8/4/2017
BROOOOK! :O Why would you leave!

There are a thousand other ideas you could put in place that would be better than your idea!

Still, this chapter is sprinkling salt in my wounds again, because I am Brook today... especially with my favorite line "Why can't you be happy, because I can't break the rules"

So sad and so beautiful... amazing job!
BradytheJust chapter 25 . 8/4/2017
Holy crap! (pardon my language)

I am going through emotional problems of losing someone I couldn't have to another person, and dang did this chapter pour salt in the wound?!

I'm not even going to try to decipher where this leaves my love web!

Well at least our two couples are happy, and are getting together.(Kinda) :) I can't wait to read more!
BradytheJust chapter 24 . 7/28/2017
And just like that, every single web I tied together to make some bloody sense of this love web has broken... :(

I'm not sure I like a three way Muse, because love should be between two people, and one person does become a large third wheel...

Still, I like the story and I can't wait to see the story Freyl tells. :D
BradytheJust chapter 23 . 7/28/2017
This chapter took me on a roller coaster ride of emotions and I didn't even buy a ticket!

First of all, the Brook/Myka hug! Eeeep! That felt good to read... then the Brook/Myka/Eyrk hug! I just imagined a puppy squeezing herself in between her masters... so cute!

Then the 'soothing' moment between Freyl and Myka... seeing someone so tensed get so relaxed just made it so good! It's like seeing Batman smile... so rare but so good! :D

And then the closing of the happy Myka and the return of the old sad one... and I'm sad now.. :(

I gotta keep reading though! Why are your stories so addicting!
BradytheJust chapter 22 . 7/18/2017
Well I have mixed feelings about this chapter... having Brook say "I want to kiss Eyrk so badly" and then kiss her on the forehead is slightly anticlimactic.

Having Brook heal Myka was sweet and very interesting to read... and shows the power of bending the rules!

However I don't want to see the group split! Brook and Eyrk need to stay together so they can be happy! Now I'm anxious to see what's going to happen!

Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
BradytheJust chapter 21 . 7/10/2017
Awwww...

Okay first... Eryk is a puppy. A big, warm, and sunny puppy! :D

Second, kiss her you dang fool! She needs it!

Third, the dialogue was perfect in this chapter! :"What a treasure they had literally within their grasp" "Loniless of their overlooked existence" "like a bed he had slept in for years"

Amazing job, and I can't wait to see more of this love web! :D
BradytheJust chapter 20 . 7/7/2017
Okay first of all, Freyl is a Comforter! Somewhere in a past life, he created the furries and gave them the Soothing talent :)

Also, I loved the many words for love in their language. Eryk is right in saying a single word for love has the potential to be overused until it means nothing, or it can mean two things to two different people. Trust me I know...

Amazing chapter and keep it up! :D
99 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »