Reviews for Trapped in a Fairy Tale World (cancelled)
dragonngo chapter 43 . 12/13/2017
Well, I'm sad to hear that you are going to stop writing this story. I had a great time reviewing and giving ideas to you about it, but years has past and motivation waver. I'm also sad to hear that your step mother had died. That's a bigger tragedy than this story's downfall. Well, best of luck with the years ahead, and hell, maybe you'll do a reboot someday.
Sir Shitpost chapter 43 . 12/13/2017
I guess My life in a strange town is confirmed dead too, then?
I don't know if I should talk or not, since I didn't start following you for this story, but fell free to kill it if it's hurting you on a personal level. Maybe let a fan of yours copy down it in his profile this story, so you can always read it again or maybe restart writing it.

Keep your chin up champ. Today was sad, tomorrow will be sad too and next week your still gonna think about this, but sooner or later you will smile again.
Live up! And merry Xmas \('つ')/!
Neo Rulez chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
Interesting chapter! I like how it is going so far.
Neo Rulez chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
Red seem like very cute character. I can't wait to see her in other chapters
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Very intriguing first chapter. Keep up the good work!
Lady Seratopia chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
Ahh bravado! One would be quite impressed by how strong motivation makes us!

You are good! Keep the other works up! -
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
I'm so happy to have found your stories. I'm looking forward to a wonderful adventure!
Hikari Lombardi chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
... oh shit, it just got real...
Vamp712 chapter 25 . 9/24/2014
Good start off to the intro of the dirty deeds, I like yor description too. I can visualize all the new characters. There are a few spelling errors but nothing big. I believe one was you said kin instead of skin. There was a lot of description to the apothecary scene which leads me as a reader to think that the character must be important for you to care for that much detail
Vamp712 chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
This chapter may not have much action to it but it sure moves along the storyline with depth. There's meaning to everything in this chapter that stories need, lots of authors skip over basic chapters but stories need them so it's not overloaded. It's a good chapter too, the cliffhanger of the hooded people at the end and there is nice description throughout it. My personal favorite moment of the chapter was the beginning with Kira and Snow hugging, lolXD
Vamp712 chapter 23 . 9/10/2014
Very interesting start to the new volume. It's curious that none of his friends were able to hear him scream. Maybe a reason surfaces later on. The card of death does two things for myself as a reader. It does keep me interested and wanting to read more. But it also sort of scares you. If the man was telling the truth, who will it be? Or could it simply be the death of his wish to return home.
Phantasy's Apprentice chapter 22 . 9/5/2014
Well, this is the end of volume one. Hope to see more content from you. I hope to see Kai and Gerda introduced in the next volume AND they are a couple. The same with Rapunzel and the Blind Prince. I just can't fathom the thought of Akira getting EVERY girl in Hyperoth. It'll start to become a bad harem story if it goes in that direction. I'm sorry for saying that, I'm just paranoid about the possibility that Akira will unintentionally take Gerda away from Kai. Same with Rapunzel and the Blind prince. Oh well, knowing you, you'll be able quell that fear inside me. Also I agree with Jack on his argument with Snow White. Before I go, I have a message for Snow White. Be careful of what you say about the Pagan Gods. They may be lesser Gods, but they're still Gods. My favorites being Athena of Wisdom, Brynhildr the Valkyrie, Fenrir, Garmr, Seth the Evil God, and Izanagi. Oh, and kindly take up some practice in swordsmanship. The story will painful to read if you don't ACTUALLY help out your friends in the battles ahead. That's all. Cya,
Vamp712 chapter 22 . 9/5/2014
AWESOME STORY! CANT WAIT TO READ MORE! Nice cliffhanger ending too. I think there are some parts that could use a little more description in the chapter but overall, it's a well written storyline.
Dark-Fire chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
Introduction/Typical Excuse For Not Reviewing:

Hello, K-sempai! I am so sorry for not reviewing in so long, but there has been lots of crap going on; mainly studying for my Biology tests.

Commentary:

Finally, we meet Cereo the Werelion! Also, we get a glimpse of the Wicked Witch of the West! And what's this? Jack is the vessel for a demon known as Balazzar? Now I know why he can jump that high!

This chapter has been truly amazing! I commend you for your efforts in thinking up this chapter. I would have never thought of the part demon thing if I was the one who wrote this story!

Inquiry:

1. Will Akira try and wish for the Wizard of Oz to send him back to Earth?

2. Will Snow White ever learn any combat skllls? (I was hoping for her to become an expert at swordsmanship...)

3. Are you going to do a few chapters with Hansel and Gretel in the future?

Ideas/Suggestions:

1. Akira discovers a new ability from the Seigi Gauntlet that allows him to turn the gauntlet into a sword.

Example Excerpt:

I grinned as I saw the gauntlet turn into an actual sword. "Awesome!" I said, swinging the sword around to test it out.

2. Jack wishes for the Wizard of Oz to remove Belazzar from him.

Example Excerpt:

"I wish to have this demon removed from me!" Jack wished.

3. (If you are going to have a Hansel and Gretel Arc, here is an idea...) Team Akira meets Hansel and Gretel in the middle of a forest.

"My name's Hansel, and my sister here is Gretel," the boy told us.

Arc Suggestions:

Wonderland Arc (Alice in Wonderland Story)

Hansel and Gretel Arc (Obviously, the Hansel and Gretel Story)

Big Bad Wolf Arc (Three Little Piggies Story)

Giant Beanstalk Arc (Jack and the Beanstalk Story)

Twirled Arc (Rapunzel Story)

Character Suggestions:

Name: Roland

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Based On: A legendary knight that served the Frankish King Charlemagne, wielding the sword, Durendal.

Biography:

Roland also comes from Earth, but from the Medieval Period of France. He can act as Akira's rival in this story, if you would like it.

Story Rating:

5 Stars.

Corrections:

Spelling: Your spelling has greatly improved over the course of this story. There isn't any noticeable spelling errors in this chapter, so congratulations! Points: 100%.

Grammar: Your grammar has greatly improved over the course of the story. There isn't any noticeable grammatical errors in this chapter, so congratulations on your effort! Points: 100%.

Plot: The plot of your story has greatly expanded from your original idea. You bring in plot points like an expert, so I commend you. Congratulations! Points: 100%.

Quantity: Your chapters are fairly lengthier than from the start, but they are perfectly sized; not too long, and not too short. I enjoy how long you make the chapters. Congratulations! Points: 100%.

Quality: You add lots of action and adventure to sate your reader's thirsts and hunger for it; you build up suspense and leave readers anticipating the next chapter, and I just like your writing skills and style. I applause you for your efforts to make this story the best. Congratulations! Points: 100%.

Conclusion:

Well, I hope this lengthy review will be a great apology for not reviewing in such a long period of time. I am anticipating the next chapter of this amazing story. Farewell, and good luck with the next chapter!

Signed,

Dark-Fire (Reviewer's Note: Please update soon! I can't take the waiting any longer... XP)
Phantasy's Apprentice chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
I'm am back! Once again! REVIEWING TIME ACTIVATE! So, we're in Oz. Sweet. Akira and company meet Dorthoy and her group. Can't wait. WAIT! Jack is part demon? Well, this is going to get interesting ! I hope to see more from this later. Gotta go, Dark Souls is calling. Cya!
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »