Reviews for Xenos
Guest chapter 11 . 1/30
This is so fucking good! Please update!
jendra11339 chapter 11 . 3/25/2015
I really like your stories. I don't why I took so long to read this one. I love the sci-fi elements. I would love an update.
Sheri Vegas chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Damnit! Please update! The suspense and need for a good story leaves me begging you to continue this wonderful story. Thank you. :)
sad.penguin chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
I cannot believe this story doesn't have more reviews. Your writing was beautiful and Cal is beyond manipulative and wicked. I noticed you haven't updated in over a year but I pray that your news years resolution will be to complete this story.
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
Whoa...I'm surprised she didn't turn him in to the gov after what he did to her parents! I want to see what happens next. Caspian has one scary obsession!
Littlefishgirl1103 chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
I have to say, I was initially revolted by the goings on of this story, but I still think it's pretty good lol. Will you update it? I hope so!
LetMeWonder chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
This story is so unique and cool and AHHH! I hope you are going to countinue!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
I'm loving this story and I can't wait for your next update. :) It's been a while. O: I hope you haven't abandoned Xenos.

I really like Caspian. He really loves Alezae, even though he has quite a weird and violent way of showing it. But I'm sure everything will pan out eventually. Alezae loves him too. And I agree too, Jack and her parents were in Caspian's way. From his point of view, it's better now they're gone. He can have Alezae all to himself now. XD
The Lady of Gaea chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
damn, I want more. this is so good, I can't wait to see the next chapter
DevourtheStars chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
This is one fucked up story
Mahla chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
Okay two things. One, I love this story and two, I need an update! I hope you keep up with this story, excuse the pun, but it's so intriguing and alien in te way it feels.

-J
The Phoenix Girl chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
Cas is becoming so ... Human! And I mean that in the bad way :s Allie must be so confused now and I can't blame her for anything she'll do
Great chapter!
Dark aisling chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
Well..thoroughly freaked out about the bun in the oven. But glad Cas came back. I wonder where they're going.
Great update.
Indigo chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
o.O What the heck did he just do to her... now I really want to know what happens next..
Dark aisling chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
NOOOOOOO CAS COME BACK! great update.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »