Reviews for Dragon Princess
AbyssScript chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
"There was great rejoicing and merry-making"? After she told her story? I imagine the king should at the very least be horrified. He attacked his own daughter. Twice.

Hahaha. Oh well. It's a cute story. A couple of errors in the text you could fix, but otherwise it's good. Still, if she learnt her lesson, wouldn't she then wish to get to know more about the man before she agreed to marry him? He did turn her into a monster after all (though in fairness it was to teach her a very important lesson).

Don't misunderstand please. I'm just voicing some of my thoughts after finishing the story. I always seem to have at least one "objection" regardless of how good the story is by the time I finish it, even though I really do like it.
AshWolf Forever chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Very nice. I really like it
JasmineRaven chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I really like how you make the characters speak in a very formal way. And I LOVE the name Emily. I have sworn to name my future daughter Emily. This story is very well written. My only suggestion for improvement is to use dialogue verbs other than "said" and "asked". I realised you used "announced" at the end and that was very effective. Apart from that well done and keep up the good work!