Reviews for Eunoia
Think-Ghastly-Thoughts-Quietly chapter 7 . 7/13
INVICTUS! God, I fucking loved this story - not necessarily Natalie and Pierre, but the overall screwed-up-ness of their relationship. I liked the dynamic. This is not a tender hearted story, but there were times my heart twisted uncomfortably for example when Natalie sacrificed herself for Pierre's sister and his reaction to it. It seemed like the whole story had spiraled out of control when they moved to France, and became more brutal. In all honesty though, Pierre's POV chapters were the ones I looked forward to the most, just because his neurotic narrative leaves me feeling very cold inside.

Well written writing, and your style is very inspiring. It helps me cultivate my writing as well
VictoriaJameson chapter 48 . 2/8/2017
This has been an excellent, hard to put down, story! Thank you for sharing! I loved it!
Ereslee chapter 48 . 7/30/2016
Regardless of whether or not I wished this story to end as it did, I appreciate your skill. The mark of a promising writer is shown through his ability to make his readers express strong emotion. You've done an excellent job.

That aside, my heart hurts a little bit.
chris.antha chapter 31 . 7/19/2016
This story is crazy. The main character makes no sense at all. She is afraid of going to a house he bought where 'no one can save her' - but she had plenty of opportunity to be 'saved' at any point they were with his family, let alone when they went through the frickin airport! She doesn't even love him, she is just afraid and an idiot for not doing anything about it.
Also are there NO normal men in this story? Between Luke, Pierre, and now Alex, everyone is a horrible monster with abnormal behavior.
AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick chapter 48 . 12/29/2015
Wow
AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
What the shit just happened?
AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
-"Sorry," I ejaculated before I could stop myself-

OMFG, I'm dying. I'm loving this story though
Jack Bellows chapter 48 . 8/13/2015
This was a masterpiece! This story is going to haunt me in the best possible way! I got through it in two days and could hardly put it down!

-Absolutely Amazing!
Guest chapter 48 . 6/18/2015
NO NO NO NO IT CAN'T END LIKE TAHT OMG NO NO NOOOO I SHIPPED ALEX AND NATALIE SO BAD OH GOD FUCK PIERRE EVEN THOUGH I USUALLY LIKE CHARACTERS LIEK HIM OH MY HOG

Okay. Now that I've calmed down.
I am beyond amazed at your capability to give characters so much personality, and well, lives. Not many authors are able to do that. This story drew me in like a moth to a flame, and I am beyond impressed. It was realistic, even as painful as it was, it was realistic. I do encourage you to look into getting this published.
Erubus chapter 48 . 2/20/2015
I read this all at once. It's dark, twisted, and strangely uplifting. Romeo and Juliet in a more base form. The most forbidden of fruit.. You are a brilliant author, and I applaud you. The gore is realistic, the violence gritty, and the dialogue reminiscent of an almost repulsive relationship. Obsession in its' most pure form: Love. I'm glad I decided to look up horror, otherwise I would have never stumbled upon this excellent literature. Keep up the good fight.
ajashire1 chapter 48 . 9/1/2014
I love your stories :3
IttyBittyBirdie chapter 48 . 6/4/2014
This is absolutely wonderful :) You're writing is fantastic, your characters are well-developed and believable, you have lots of detailed description, etc. This story has had me captured within its grasp since the very first line. You have an extreme amount of talent, and I will definately be looking to read more of your work :D
Guest chapter 48 . 5/29/2014
Really great story potential. I can tell you put work into your idea and especially the character of Pierre. However your Natalie character leaves something to be desired. Why does she do what she does? Honestly I think her development was a little shallow, she acted in the way we could expected the girlfriend or the lover of a serial killer to. She ignored obvious signs, was in denial, made excuses for him, became codependent and thought she could change him. Those things are a bit clique, but what the readers want to understand is WHY. Just because she liked/loved him isn't enough, why would an average girl abandon so much for this man what does he offer her that no one else has (sex and attention aren't enough) or what deep seeded issues and traumas does she have that would lead her down this path. We want our characters to be real, fully rounded people to our readers and a real person would have internal struggles and would combat morality all to rationalize being with a monster. Show more of that next time. Cause everything else was really great.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
To the user below:
She is slowly becoming desensitized to what Pierre does to women anymore.
Isn't it obvious?
We Used To Wait chapter 31 . 5/9/2014
Really? She couldn't wait a single day to refrain from food and drink at the expense of another's life? For a character supposedly harboring semi-genius intellect, she has made the dumbest and most shallow decisions throughout this story. It's no wonder that I don't feel bad for her. It's time I stopped reading this story. The writing is good, however her reactions feel inauthentic for someone who's been kidnapped, drugged, molested, threatened, deceived, and abused. But certainly, the writing is good.
155 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »