Reviews for Steal the Moon
deets1 chapter 17 . 2/17
And asdfghjkl that moment Jakob's realized that he was in the presence of the Irishman. Made me realize my true love for Seth. But not in that way because he's Ana's. And she's his. Someone would have to be suicidal to try and interrupt that.

(Otppppppppp)

Gah.

And then Fyodor and Siobhan. Love them.

THAT DIVERSION. Hilarious. You know which one. Go F-dawg.

I am so glad I read this.

Thanks again for writing it,
Deets
deets1 chapter 18 . 2/17
Duhude

This needs more reviews. It was so good...! Wow what I would give to be able to read more. But that was such a good ending. And dang, Gard. I have to commend you for being able to make it look like the main character had everything figured out and that everything would just roll-and then surprise the audience with a Gard.

Wow.

That was good.

And dat romance.

Fuzzies. I have fuzzies. The romance and the general ability of Ana like come on! The agents had no idea what they were dealing with. One moment she's a thief two years out of the game-next, she's with the Irishman, a leader of the mob, and the overall leader of pretty much all organized crime in the area. Come on. Dude. That was epic.

Asdfghjkl yes. So happy. I love this story.

Time to promulgate it over the internet.

Deets
Carmel March chapter 14 . 1/7
I love the direction this story is going in! Keep up the great work :)
Carmel March chapter 11 . 1/2
Great story so far. I'm loving the plot, the characters, your writing style, all of it! Keep up the great work.
BrandiRose chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
Very interesting turn things are taking with the Russians. I really like this so far. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to reading more soon :)
BrandiRose chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
I think I like Harding. Seems like the kin of guy who irritates you into liking them :)
BrandiRose chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Why exactly doesn't the elevator go down? But can still go down to pick people up to bring them up? That bit is slightly confusing.
Very good so far! I'm hooked, as usual. :)
BrandiRose chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I hope you didn't think you lost me as a reviewer!
Very good first chapter, and you wrote just enough to make me want to keep reading. It's a quite interesting plot you've got going here. :) Keep up the good work, I'll try to review every chapter!
-Emalee
smrae chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Oh this is a great story. You definitely have done your research! Major cliff hanger! Can't wait to see what will happen next :)