Reviews for Christmas Like a Child
JoMiSm chapter 40 . 3/1
Before I list these things, I must say that (though it will not sound like it) I actually really like your story. There are just a few things that irk me, and it's just me being picky. Yes, it's me, the person who complained so rudely about you starting a new paragraph every sentence. Sorry. I'm not good at biting my tongue.

1.) (This is just this chapter) If the white blood count is not consistent, that doesn't rule out appendicitis. My little sister had it without any change in her WBC. That's just random but yeah...

2.) You use the word 'ain't' in speech... very often. Is this meant to be in the South? I don't know, but even if it *is* meant to be in the South, we do not say 'ain't' very often, if at all. We know very well that it makes us sound stupid and refrain from using it.

3.) Your characters stutter quite often too. I understand that they're frightened, but they stutter so much that it seems like they've been locked in a freezer in the arctic in the middle of a blizzard.

I swear, I really do like your story a lot. I'm really a ghost-y follower; I don't review very often. But I thought I'd tell you these things as constructive criticism... please don't get your feelings hurt. :D
Shazza22 chapter 40 . 3/1
.KILLING... . . . . .DIE.
if they die, they are just going to make life even harder for the rest of them left behind. then all of them will kill themselves because that person killed themselves. sssssssssttttttttttooooooooooooopppppppppppp sssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeee!
GinBrat chapter 40 . 3/1
Well. You officially have scared me to the bone, because, I'm shaking so hard that it's hard to type. I do agree with Ruben, life and death situation, the rules had to be broken. And, and just why? Why would Rebecca want to kill herself? Oh my land...Did Kyle?...Oh, if he did, I swear I will kill him. I love how you made Laura lecture Danny, it was funny. I think Charlie has appendicitis. And the so called 'experts' are stupid! Peter and Cassandra are DEFINITELY make the right choice. I can't wait for the sequel, because, I'm still wondering what that no good weasel did to Rebecca and Samantha.
GinBrat chapter 39 . 3/1
Oh. My. Land.
Shazza22 chapter 39 . 2/28
stupid. seriously. so many characters are wanting to die for no reason. this is so stupid. Bethany had no good reason to kill herself and bec has no good reason to kill herself! Just cause her brother got into a fight, THAT IS NO GOOD REASON TO DIE! seriously! this is sooo dumb!
GinBrat chapter 38 . 2/28
I think that Ruben will be okay, after all, it's not his fault that Charlie's in the hospital. I like Cindy's methods of getting the statement from Bethany, very clever, very, very clever. Over time, I do believe that with the help of Ruben, Bethany will be okay. Scars and memories slowly fade over time, and so will these. I loved Jamie and Samantha's reunion, it made me smile. I really don't know what's wrong with Charlie...Although, as for what happened to Samantha, it's possible Paul could have...You know...Anyway, it was a great chapter as always. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
GinBrat chapter 37 . 2/28
Okay. That made me cry. Not cool! But, still, so sweet! I love the moment when Rebecca saw Anthony, for some reason the word 'bubby' just really got to me this time. I'm still wondering what that little weasel did to Rebecca and Samantha. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon.
Shazza22 chapter 36 . 2/27
I get what your using for this chapter and i knew it!
GinBrat chapter 36 . 2/27
I think Jason Taylor is sweet. And you got Jason's reaction spot on. Oh come on Rebecca! Argh! I think Lachlan is a little bit of all three you mentioned.
I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/24
love is the word
GinBrat chapter 35 . 2/26
Um, um, *busts out laughing* Danny is going to die. Good job Danny! You've just gotten yourself killed. I think Spanderson is so freaking sweet! His and Cindy's brother-sister relationship is ADORABLE! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon.
GinBrat chapter 34 . 2/25
I love how in love Peter and Cassandra are. I'm very, very worried about Charlie. She could have the flu. I honestly feel really bad for Cindy, she has it tough. Having to be a cop, and deal with Danny and Jackson's pranks, it can be hard. Oh gravy...Danny's prank call on Rebecca, oh my lantis! It's so funny! And Spanderson! That nickname made me laugh! I think, Spencer might be a little geeky...Or a bad boy. :3 I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon.
Shazza22 chapter 33 . 2/25
Where's Ruben?
GinBrat chapter 33 . 2/24
I'm glad that they're safe, but, I'm very, very worried about what happened to Rebecca and Samantha. Considering, Rebecca was crying, and Samantha was unconscious! HA! TAKE THAT YOU NO GOOD LITTLE DOUCHEBAG! I'm so happy that Kyle got arrested! I like the banter between Danny and Cindy. It's funny. Oof. Ice woman. That made me laugh. I'm very worried about Charlie. I don't know what could be wrong with her.
Shazza22 chapter 32 . 2/24
Ouch! like you said, bad to worse!
82 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »