Reviews for Cliché
annayh44 chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
waah love it..i guess i am like the girl
Pinky chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
So cute and believable, cliche or no:-). I loved reading it.
Copper Sunlight chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
SO. ABSOLUTELY. ADORABLE.

Fiona
toffeema chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
sweet. :)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Aw! This was really sweet and cute! Cliche or not, I still liked this this a lot! Who cares if a story is cliche or if love is cliche, it's still romance! Nice work and congrats on Star Crossed!
Julietish chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Hey, it’s Juliet! Star-Cross’d entries always get a review from me, so here is yours. Your one-shot is the winner of Round 8 of Star-Cross’d for the Balloons prompt. From the first lines, your one-shot had such a likable tone—subtly quirky and steady. Its short length is very admirable because it told such a sweet story with a mere 1000 words. Also, a quick note— when you mention Pride and Prejudice, it should be capitalized. I absolutely fell in love with the lines you mention that phase in which you’re in love with your best friend. Very relatable and well-put. Lovely, lovely one-shot!
Rocky Swordleaf chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I likes. :) Little bit of awkwardness with punctuation and such but nothing that can't be learned. The situation is a nice mix of cliché and non-cliché that reflects the idea perfectly. I also think you could've stretched it out a bit more, pulled the cord a little tighter, but overall it was quite well done.