Reviews for WHEN THE ICE MELTS
Carmel March chapter 22 . 4/18/2014
Great ending! It was sad but I think it really fit the story and the characters. Thank you so much for writing this!
Never Ever Back Down chapter 21 . 3/31/2014
Aww. That's saddening. However, the moral was clearly conveyed. :)
MileyRowling chapter 22 . 3/27/2014
Great ending!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 22 . 3/27/2014
Really strong ending! I loved the italicized parts! You wrote Psyche's death quiet was as well. Overall great story and good luck with your next one!
MileyRowling chapter 21 . 3/24/2014
Great work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 21 . 3/24/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter! I can't wait for the next one! I really don't have any critique for this chapter, but it was still good.
Carmel March chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
Sorry for the late review! I am still really enjoying this story, and I'm eagerly waiting for more! :)
MileyRowling chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Great work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
I really liked this chapter! You did a get job on capturing and writing Ren's emotion. The more I read of this story, the more I like him. I almost missed this update because it was smashed between two other stories that were updated. Great work!
Never Ever Back Down chapter 19 . 3/6/2014
Ren is just so adorable.
I don't really get why Ciel would want to trick Rev. I guessed it must be to take revenge on Psyche but I don't get how.
Devika :)
MileyRowling chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
Nice update!
RoseshadowPheonix chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
It is so poetic
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
I really did enjoy this chapter and your writing is getting better. One suggestion that I do have it putting the POV's at the start of the chapter as you did in this one. It makes it so much easier for the reader to follow which character is telling the story.
Carmel March chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
Loving this! I hope to see an update soon :)
MileyRowling chapter 18 . 2/3/2014
I've really enjoyed the last couple of chapters!
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »