Reviews for C U L8r
AJAmbrolleigns chapter 21 . 8/28/2015
Haven't read this in a long time... Im glad Rhys and Sam are discussing their feelings about Jason and each other.
AJAmbrolleigns chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
Good story.
MellaTheKnightmare chapter 18 . 2/11/2014
Aw, poor Jason... ;_; And poor Sam, too... *big dramatic voice* Will Jam ever get a happy ending? XD

And that kiss is... yep, more erotic when it's in context. XD
And I see a couple 'hints' at what will happen in the next chapter... ;)
MellaTheKnightmare chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
Awwwwwwww...TuT

It was hilarious when Jason went to buy lube and condoms, but so sweet when he talked to Sam!

And Sam deserves a gold star for being more concerned about Jason than himself.:')

And Marry was adorable, too! :3
MellaTheKnightmare chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
T-there's gonna be gay sex... between my OTP.
*throws arms up in air*
Sam and Jason are just too cute!

And kudos to Rhyson for not taking advantage of Jason wallowing in gayngst
I knew you wouldn't write a dub/noncon scene, Matt! TuT

And Shane got a cameo. I'm happy with that. XD
MellaTheKnightmare chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
... I knew it. I knew I'd be way off and it'd be one of the girls. XD
The symbolic hair-cutting I did that IRL, too, actually. XD

And yay, Shane made an appearance! :D Along with Marry
(I actually know a guy named 'Shane' IRL who sorta accidentally introduced me to yaoi. XD)
MellaTheKnightmare chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
Jason is realizing his gayness... perfect! :3
And I like the way you made it happen, cos it was pretty realistic. (Coming from someone that had realize their gayness themselves XD)

And I notice that Sam didn't freak out when Rhys called Jason 'his guy'... Great. XD

Oh, and it's been a while, Matt, so hello! :)
MellaTheKnightmare chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
Mmhmmm, straight. Of course :3
Cos straight men cuddle with fellow straights. XD

And poor depressed Chelsea... I hope she cheers up. :')
MellaTheKnightmare chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
Shoot, I didn't notice that a new chapter went up. O.O Matt, I think you should probably just PM me and tell me... cos I'm bad at remembering to check. XD Anyway...

Of course Shane would be watching Sam and Jason sleep... He probably had the :3 face on the whole time. Little creeper. XP

And yeeesss, Luisa deserved to get punched. ;/ For everything she did to Harry. :'(
Marry will always prevail! But I can sense that she'll try to get revenge... draaaaama.

Anyway, with Rhys... he's still pulling for Rhyson, isn't he? XD Poor guy... well, I guess he could be paired with Shane sometime... but I actually wouldn't prefer that. XD You know, some characters are just better by themselves. :P
MellaTheKnightmare chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
*silently screaming*
Dude. They are not just friends anymore. I'm pretty sure guy friends don't hold each others' hands and fall asleep while in a sweet embrace. X3

And Shane's description sounds really cool! But it's a little early to test my theory, I think. O.o
MellaTheKnightmare chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
Christ, Mike just read my mind at the end. XD
Yeah, a nice (platonic XD) little sleepover in the mountains is just what Jam needs. Pfft.

Oh no, don't tell me the goth guy lives in a cave or something, and he accidentally scares Jason and Sam. XD

Oh, and nice touch with the Facebook thing. It was cute. :D
MellaTheKnightmare chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Awwwwww, what a cute chapter! X3
Alright, let's see if I can mention all of my favorite parts...

First, Sam being jealous right before the Rhyson date... hehehe, sneaking a Jam moment in there. XD Oh, and was that movie based off of... Amnesia? (Not the otome, obviously. :P) And hey, I noticed that while Jason clearly refused Rhys' physical contact, he never says anything about the nickname. ;3

And Marry is now official?! (For right now, anyway. XD) *throws rainbow confetti*
And there's another difference between boys and girls, I presume... If it's two girls, and one's unsure about her sexual orientation (and they're both friends), both of them would usually talk more before slapping the "Girlfriends" label on. I think. XD
But hey, kudos to Harry for keeping up with Mike! :D
MellaTheKnightmare chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Thanks to Rhys, I'm torn between Jam and Rhyson. XD
Also, thanks for more info on Rhys. Now he doesn't feel like just a side character anymore. (I almost screamed at his text message, though. Is proper spelling too much to ask for? XD Heh, just kidding.)

And Harry's a bike rider, huh? XD Pfft, Mike's just as awkward as he is. Marry's probably the most humorous pairing of them all. :P
MellaTheKnightmare chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
So many ships! O3O
My newest one is Rhys/Jason... Rhyson? (Sounds like Verizon. XD)

And dude, I didn't expect Jason to have been a Trick. (That's the right term, no?) O.O

Draaaaaama. :3
MellaTheKnightmare chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Whoa whoa whoa. What? O.O
My eyes are bugging out over here.
Jason and Rhys have... history? ;3