Reviews for Parting is such Sweet Sorrow
Veronica Fay chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Hi! This was really well written! And I like that he was a different ending. Sad, but with a lot of meaning!
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Woah, man. That's heavy. I like this story for two reasons. 1. HELLO, SLASH OKAY. 2. It's kind of sad. And that's what I like about it. I love a good unhappy ending [sometimes]. I've never seen you write something with such emotion!

Oh my gosh, Helen. I'm floored by the awesome.
castiel89 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
You deserve a review even though I've already read this, and yes... I have read this again and I ache for the lead as much as I did when I first read it.

Strength comes in all forms, and I believe one of the biggest strengths a person can have is when they know when to let someone they love go. It's when you know you really love someone, that you forego everything YOU want and do what's best for them.

You know I don't read much slash, but if you do a follow up and we find out if the lover ended up marrying his "Juliet" and if our lead found love again or if "Romeo" decides to be true to his feelings and comes clean about who he really loves.

Although, I want to hit him a top the head for having to hide the man he supposedly loves so much... Our lead deserves someone that will hold his hand and proclaim his love openly. Yep..

Love you, my dear! I will gladly help you out with titles and such anytime!

Keep me on next round!

xoxox
Amy
stuck in bed chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
If you can do this in 12 minutes, then...wow. Amazing. In a way, I'm glad you didn't have anymore time, because you might have been tempted to add something else when this is the perfect length. Not dragging on, but not too short. Just...perfect for this story :)
TriploblasticSkies chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This sounds interesting. I'm definitely ready to give it a try!
rosieroo chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is amazing helen! I love the ending and how it's just a snapshot into their lives. I want to know more and more! I love how their love is forbidden and how you worked in the RJ reference. Amaaaazing work my lovely!