Reviews for Beneath the Stars
Beck chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Now I entirely mean it when I say I NEVER review. However this one hit me very hard and it was well written in my opinion. I relate, a lot, to the girl. Her situation is uncanny in the resemblance to my background. But kudos to you for your brilliant writing.
MileyRowling chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Wow! I loved this!
Anna chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I cried the moment she started and didn't stop until she made the morning after joke. This story really moved me. Great writing.
Mr. Ree chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Yo so like I was trynna remember the ending if this, and then I realized that I hadn't actually read it yet hahaha. But I'm glad I did because AYEEEEE GET IT MIKAYLA

Yeah um I've realized that the only time I'm nice to you is when I read things you've authored so if you could do me a favor and suck, it'd be most appreciated. But also don't, because I like your stories (this one included obvs. Even though you didn't call it 'beneath the time train')
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
OF COURSE YOU USED A COLDPLAY SONG.

Love how you spun the prompt, dude. Can't believe you wrote 10k, Rosie. You're too awesome. I like Mikayla as a main character, though. I thought she was different from the characters you usually gravitate towards writing :D

Great job, Rosie.
Gennybee chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
That was an adorable story and really well written too! Really love the interaction between Jude and Mikayla, especially how Jude treats her so sweetly (: Thanks for the great story! And the ending was perfect!
iCY the Polar Kid chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
gahh I can't get over how cute this story is! Not cliche at all! Love love love it :3
deets1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Nope. Just leave it this way. I love it. Well. If other people and yourself love it leave it this way but I love it so you can count this as my vote of confidence. Good job. It was really nice. I really liked it. I'll probably come back and read it again in the future.
stuck in bed chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
HEY I remember the line: "How long do you think the grace period is when someone you loved has died?" I totally assumed it'd be about her boyfriend or something, but was super glad to see it was about her mum AND it was in a summer camp.

Mikayla - awesome name, by the way - and Jude (PERFECT name, omg) were cute together, I really like how they balanced each other out. But I have to be honest, Lila was totally my favorite character. She is super cool.

But seriously. Give me your skills.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I really enjoyed reading this! I didn't see any typos or anything. I thought the whole idea of your main characters being at a camp was cute and I think you wrote the kids very well. It was cute with a little drama thrown in. Anyway, great work!
Copper Sunlight chapter 1 . 12/16/2013