Reviews for Tenacious
Rhythri chapter 25 . 3/18
Aww Emma is such a cutie, it would be really nice if Ember and Lincoln would adopt her. Their interactions are adorable. :)

Man Jake, I would have never thought he ran a gossip magazine! I had to laugh at that and Ember's reaction.

It was cool meeting all the new people this chapter, like the twins, and can't wait for your next update. :D
Guest chapter 25 . 3/10
Keep up the story with Emma. Maybe think of something a little more than adoption, maybe someone to help her controll her demon side. Just a thought. Don't be so critical on yourself your stories have good thoughts you just have to develop some of the characters more.
Rhythri chapter 24 . 3/6
Holy crap, Alice's back story is way darker then I expected. I feel so bad for her now, but it really does explain why she was so hard on Ember. That was really impressive that Ember could shield everyone in the room from being hurt. Even Blue was impressed, lol. I bet he and Ember would make a good fighting team with both their mist powers. Lincoln would be jealous though, haha.
Rhythri chapter 23 . 3/6
Oh yeah, looks like it's time for everyone to get serious! I had to do a double take when Alice was actually not glaring at Ember for once, lol. Actually she seems like a really nice person when she's not being mean...I wonder what's up?

The training session was cool and I'm glad to see Ember developing her powers more. Also yay for Lincoln and Ember taking their relationship to the next level. :D
Guest chapter 25 . 3/3
Keep writing. I have been reading it this far so I want to see the ending
UDubLinZ chapter 1 . 3/3
Hmmm...very interesting...I'm glad I clicked on your story. I'm anxious to read more! It's a really unique idea!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 5 . 2/28
Ooh I am really enjoying this! I'm only up to chapter 5! Can you remind me later on to finish reading this story? I have to go do something right now sigh...
Rhythri chapter 22 . 2/23
Aaa ah they finally...! Everything was so emotional after the vision so I can't really blame them. I mean, if you didn't know if you would live of course you would do whatever you wanted, lol.

I know Jake just Rayne and all but I can't blame him for wanting to save her too. Poor guy, but Ember is their only chance to defeat the demons and so she should take higher priority.

This was a great chapter and I'm looking forward to your next update! :)
Rhythri chapter 21 . 2/23
Loved the food fight scene this chapter! It seems Ember and Lincoln are still getting along well. They act like a married couple already. :)

I wonder what the surprise will be? I kind of have a guess though, lol.

Definitely going to check out your new story too.
Rhythri chapter 20 . 2/18
Aww, Ember's mother was such a sweet person. Her letter was nice, but very sad too when I think of a mother that never got to know her daughter. It seems like Ember has a lot of her mother's fiery personality though, lol.

Well, this is very good news about Ember and Lincoln! They can be a happy married couple. They will be so cute together. I hope they do have a kid one day.

Anyways, these were both great updates. Write more soon! :)
Rhythri chapter 19 . 2/18
Nice update! This has me really curious about what's in that diary. I kinda feel bad about Lincoln and Ember not being able to take it to the next level, but I actually think them having a kid would be cute, lol. Maybe after all the fighting though. :)

2 updates? You're on a roll :D
Rhythri chapter 18 . 2/15
Ah, another sweet chapter with those two. Geez, the swimming scene was so cute. Also it was interesting to finally see things from Lincoln's POV for once! He really is head over heels for Ember, lol.

Can't wait to read the next update! I like how it's going so far! Happy (late) V-day too! :D
Rhythri chapter 17 . 2/15
Oh wow, I was cracking up at this chapter! Seriously, Ember's inner monologue about her dad's noodles was just killing me, lol. Poor Mr. Jennings! The whole scene with them around the dinner table was very well done.

Just the humor alone made this one of my favorite chapters so far!
Rhythri chapter 16 . 2/15
That vision...is definitely not a positive one! Now I'm a little worried for everyone. All I could really think about this chapter is how cute Lincoln and Ember are. The scene with them lying together in the grass was really sweet. I can't believe Ember's dad is forcing Lincoln to come over and talk with him though...this is going to be interesting, lol.
Rhythri chapter 15 . 2/15
Holy crap, Alice. I'm surprised Lincoln didn't attack her when she ignored them and kept hurting Ember! What goes around comes around though so she better watch out!

I really liked this chapter because I like seeing Ember's abilities in action. The mist is so powerful. I bet she will be busting demons up in no time. :)
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »