Reviews for Help from a hero
mwac chapter 1 . 3/3
You are beautiful, and your words are too. Always keep your head up, and you heart full of love. Keep writing, as it seems to be an amazing outlet for your pain. It always ends up in amazing words like this piece. &hearts for you Jaz.
slothqueen851 chapter 1 . 1/23
I like how you made diamond shapes for each stanza :)
SustineoAlas chapter 1 . 1/23
this is really good. the diamond shapes are cool, and the ending sort of leaves stuff open to interpretation.
Midnight's Shining Star chapter 1 . 1/15
I loved the way everything flowed so nicely in this one. You captured everything so well and I just...love it! I also really liked the contrast...good job!
espialkwoatali chapter 1 . 1/12
Pretty poem. Yet again. How do you do it? That's rhetorical. Still, very beutiful.
I admit I reared up a bit.

Ami,
Talia-Elizabeth.
Darklover62199 chapter 1 . 1/8
This made me smile... Thanks
VindictiveMiggy chapter 1 . 1/7
I love the contrast between the two characters you're describing in the poem. Good job
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 1 . 1/4
this was really, really good. an inspirational anthem. great job.
The Littlest Mouse chapter 1 . 1/3
This is good, though I'm not really a fan of haiku. Though, you can feel all the emotion built up in this. I feel like I'm just stepping into a hole a lot deeper than it seems. I can't help but think as I read this that we can be our own heroes. Just think about it. We all dig a pit in our mind for one person that we "hate." At some point we've got to let them out of that pit or else we'll drive ourselves insane. And then there's times where you think you made that pit for someone else when really it's yourself, and you're the only one that can let yourself out. I know this sounds like I'm high and writing this to you, but I'm not. I promise you that. I just hope that this thought that your poem invoked makes sense. Does it?

Anyway, good job. Keep writing poetry, you're really good at it. You make people think.
nokkisderp chapter 1 . 1/3
oh my god. this is so touching. i know because i, too, am having a low self-esteem and it hurts to look myself from the mirror..
this is very good! and certainly not a 'bad attempt' ! .
Replicate chapter 1 . 1/3
This is really good. Simple but I can still feel the pain and the admiration. I hope you write more poetry soon.
daughter of Athena and Apollo chapter 1 . 1/2
Aw, that was super good. Don't say it's your sad attempt at poetry, though, because other authors with even lower self-esteem than yours who are on here might think to themselves, "Hey, if this supposedly pathetic poetry (don't worry, it's not) then what does that make my poems?" This was good and unique. Don't be afraid to have pride in your work, ok. :)
placeusernamehere chapter 1 . 1/2
simple, but powerful, I think it's really good
JacobTwoTwo chapter 1 . 1/2
I like your style! Keep at it. If you want to improve, then my only advice is to keep at it. Eventually, you're bound to strike gold. This was a really nice poem.
taraacahill chapter 1 . 1/1
I love the structure of this piece, and how it portrays it's meaning so perfectly. Keep writing :)