Reviews for Just What the Heck Is a Haiku, Anyway?
R. E. Ellison chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
I like this one!
R. E. Ellison chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Fun...along the lines of one I read many years ago:

"I'm bad at writing
Clever Haiku because I
Always run out of"
Crunks Uchiha chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
I love your random stuff. It always makes me smile. I know it's not a very constructive review, but I want you to know someone enjoys what you write.
The Beautiful Filth chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
(coughs my lungs off)

YES EXACTLY THIS IS SO TRUE
cap chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
lol
you know that calc math
class sucks for people like me
who can't multiply
R. Ficst chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
These are all hilarious. I love the haiku in your description, too.
daughter of Athena and Apollo chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
Haha. These continue to make me laugh. Good job :)
echogirlcapri chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
Slap away :)

REFRIGERATOR!

I'm following this 'cuz I love it! Don't think I finished my reviews but I will come back b/c I need to write my Intro To Business Paper now. Please update this soon! Made my day :)

Love ya,
Cap
echogirlcapri chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Yeah that's me! Isn't it funny? Only I laugh when 3/4 thru the school year people ask me 'what's your name again?'
Haha, well, you're so positive :)
echogirlcapri chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
I'd love a pear. Wanna banana?

Haha which reminds me, I searched on Yahoo answers to see if Kiwi was a real name, and this lady said yes, she was going to name her daughter that. Then someone else said, might I also suggest Banana if it's twins? LOL Kiwi and Banana?!

This is so funny :)
echogirlcapri chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Sounds like your the procrastinator that I am. Ah well, pull an all-nighter if I've gotta!
echogirlcapri chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Yep. Happens all the time. None of my fanfics have more than four. And yeah, I SUCK AT CHAPTER TITLES TOO! But at least I try unlike some author's (not pointing at you, Sky).

Your #1 fan,
Cap
echogirlcapri chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Story of my life
That was a twist ending, I thought it was going to be an angst poem like your prof promised, but no! Haha, good irony there :)
echogirlcapri chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
I don't even know how many syllables there are supposed to BE. I guess I'm as lost as you!
echogirlcapri chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
We-ird. Sounds like my friend when she talks Southern :) I'm laughing now.

BFF