Reviews for Lapse
katkayes chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
AHHHHHHH I love this soooooo much! More, please!
Annie chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
I really really love this! I'm getting invested in Luce, especially the whole multiple reincarnations vibe I picked up in a previous chapter, how she's always had to protect Daniel. I can't wait to read more about that!

I'm also really blown away by the whole 'time quake' idea, when I read that I had to stop for a minute and just like sigh because it's soooo cool. Every sci-fi idea in this story has a unique detail about it. You seem to understand the universe you've created which, and I know it sounds strange, a lot of people can't do. They create things that they can't quite grasp but I think you get it.

My only suggestion would be to find a beta or editor now, before you've written 36 chapters and are waiting to be published. It's easier to get it edited as you go along so that the finished product is close to perfection, you might find it easier to get published that way.

Overall- this is stunning! And yeah, I might be a little bit in love with Daniel, but I think I've been impacted by Luce and her lonely life, that's where the emotion is in this piece.

Please post chapter 6 soon! Thanks :)