Reviews for Infernal
ThirteenLemons chapter 15 . 4/10
Oh my gosh! Amazing chapter! With the risk of sounding like a perverted freak, the ending was so hot! I hope that was one of Nina's visions about the future or something ;)
I seriously can't wait until they find Phillip. I hope he's okay. I'm really loving how you're describing Hell. It's nice to see a different perspective other than fire everyone and people hanging on walls.
Thankyou for updating so quickly too. All the other stories that I'm obsessed with are written by authors who take like 2 years to update, so you're an angel :D
Hope to read more soon! :)
DevilishET chapter 15 . 4/10
Hahahahaha! Poor Nina xD
Guest chapter 14 . 4/8
You should surprise us by saying Nina's dad is a demon or something and cause a whole lot of mess... :P
ThirteenLemons chapter 14 . 4/8
So glad that Cam is okay. And can I just say, the ending too fudging cute!
I love that Nina got Cameron a birthday gift! And I love even more that he was wearing it.
I can't wait until they actually get to Hell. I just want them to get Phillip back already! I'm kinda missing him... :'(
Hoping to read more soon! :)
augmentedDREAMS chapter 14 . 4/7
Hell. xD comes next.

Huh, what did Romeo do? And what did Cameron do? o.o big mysteries.

I wonder what Hell is going to be like. xD I can't wait for the next chapter. xD

I also can't wait to learn more about that entity from Cameron's dream. The one that wanted Nina in exchange for Phillip. :D
augmentedDREAMS chapter 13 . 3/29
YAY, Nina came. (/ . .)/
I hope Cameron didn't die. he didn't die, but still. Get well soon, Cam?
My favourite character? Well, Cameron I guess. ._.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/29
Please done leave us hanging too long! That was tense!
ThirteenLemons chapter 13 . 3/28
Clinghanger, no! Please dont let Cameron be dead!
Great chapter, as always. My favourite character is definitely Cameron - no surprise there. But I'm finding myself strangely liking Romeo. Curious to find out what happened between him and Rory.
Cant wait to read more :)
save the manatee chapter 13 . 3/28
OMG! I hate u,u do this to me all the time! *tears I guess I'll just wait for the next update...
augmentedDREAMS chapter 12 . 3/27
Wow, this chapter was good. O:

I wonder if Cameron will go through with the plan. He will? And Nina will be there despite herself? I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
ThirteenLemons chapter 12 . 3/26
Best chapter yet! I seriously loved everything, especially the beginning part. Cameron acting nervous about seeing Nina is so ridiculously cute, I was grinning like an idiot while reading it! Seriously, I must have looked like The Joker or something.
I'm literally on the edge of my seat wondering what will happen next. I hope that the spell wont kill Cameron! Can't wait to read more! :D
save the manatee chapter 11 . 3/15
Awww,does this mean...
The unthinkable? Eeekkkkkk can't wait for the next update!
Something tells me that this trial thing is going to come back and bite them in the ass..
Update soon please!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 11 . 3/14
Aw, I loved this chapter! xD

Although, why is the text at the beginning in bold?
When the Angels came, I was like what's going to happen? My eyes glued to every word. I loved going through the whole chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
Star4554 chapter 11 . 3/14
That moment when Nina just...
"Oh snep!"
ThirteenLemons chapter 11 . 3/14
"Yes."
"You didn't even know what I was going to say."
"Whatever it is, yes." - That was just too damn cute. I want my own Cameron.

I completely loved this chapter. It had everything - action, romance, comedy. Perfect!
I loved the end of the chapter as well. So sweet.
So happy that you updated quickly too.
Can't wait for more! :)