Reviews for r9kElsa Is Suffering
VeryPeeved chapter 15 . 6/27
well that could have gone better
Winter chapter 44 . 5/13
Wait,no More? :C i love it but wasn't enough for me uwu u are amazing writting
Guest chapter 44 . 5/3
Just came back to this fanfic after years... this fanfic was everything to me... you really do know how to storytell, how to write real characters, how to totally enrapture your readers. God damn I was so young when I first read this but it left such an impact on me, I still remember the shock of reading chapter 34 for the first time lol. You did so good, I hope you went on to write more, you’re incredibly talented.
Guest chapter 44 . 3/12
This fanfic will always mean so much to me. The raw emotions, the guilt and regret oozing from the cast along with the uncertainty of their actions... it all feels so human. You've done an amazing job with this story.
I want to read everything you've written since. If you've still wrote after this fic, which I hope you have since you have an excellent understanding of storytelling.
Thank you for sharing your work with the internet.
/a crow
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6
Back when I first read this fanfic, I was deep in depression and heavily questioning my own sexuality. I also felt incredibly distant from my family, and was being needlessly mean to everyone around me. Your version of Elsa helped me so much in gaining insight to how I was actually behaving and to what my feelings toward women actually were.
I'm glad I came across this fanfic all those years ago, with such an evocative vocabulary and great understanding of the mind of those kids who are unable to reach out and get help. I want to thank you on the behalf of a 15 year old who was in desperate need of guidance. I thank you.
DPLxBeAsTxSnIpE chapter 44 . 11/15/2017
Good morning.
This story is in direct violation of the rules and guidelines of Fictionpress in the following way:
Fictionpress is an archive for non-fanfiction works only. Please visit for all fanfiction related works.
I'm not saying this because I have a vendetta against you. To be honest, I quite like the story. It just doesn't belong here. You would have an even bigger audience on instead of here, as Elsanna stories are incredibly popular. I'd hate to see this get deleted for something as silly as putting it on the wrong site, when it can be uploaded to a proper one with little effort. If doesn't appeal to you, I recommend Archive Of Our Own instead.
I say this as someone who has been unfortunate enough to have stories deleted in the past, and I hate seeing it happen to others.
Best regards,
-DPLxBeAsTxSnIpE
Someone chapter 44 . 9/5/2017
Just finished reading this again. I love this fic, so much.
Someone chapter 40 . 9/5/2017
I really liked how you worked some levity into this chapter. It helped balance out the angst.
Tyler Carlock chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
I really enjoyed this story, I can't exactly explain why I cried and related to it, but you wrote this very well; putting emphasis in feelings, thoughts, and the actions of the characters.

Love what you did with this, hopefully it is picked up and continued~
Someone chapter 33 . 9/2/2017
"We are running ahead of schedule," said no hospital ever.

I luled a little at that line, but it was a good twist to take Elsa's guilty in up it by 100%.
Someone chapter 21 . 9/1/2017
That is a great twist at the end. It takes me by surprise almost every time.

Anna is kind of hypocritical here: she macked on Elsa first with the excuse of alcohol, yet she reacts this way when Elsa macks on her.
someone chapter 16 . 9/1/2017
Another excellent chapter. There are few things more painful to a robot than knowing that the object of his/her affection is having carnal knowledge with someone else. The chads and the staceys don't understand and can never understand. They are too normal to understand.
Someone chapter 11 . 8/31/2017
The fun brigade has some of the best scenes. Your description of the kiss was perfect.
Someone chapter 6 . 8/31/2017
Reading a masterpiece yet again. I love your r9k elsa. She is very relatable even though I am nothing like her.
earfluffy chapter 34 . 7/19/2017
Well, that seems a bit extreme, sort of.
2,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »