Reviews for Black Desert
saber-toothed jellybean chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
vixen...oh how I love the word! It's just so kewl sounding and all that vixenvixenvixen...heehee. the word also reminds me of Redwall...excellent books for young peeps (okay- so I'm a youngin, but for younger than lil ole moi). But yes- the poem. flames are everywhere! lol! col
Yo-Sir chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Beautiful! I'm adding it to faves!
ShinigamiForever chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Descriptive in a sense where you reverse the effects, when color becomes the described object, and the object becomes the description. Very good, and at the same time, stirs up something deep within the reader to respond unconciously. Keep writing!
Paradoxical Goddess chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
I really liked it. A little overdose on big words but hey, it's all good.
Jedi Knight chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Excellent color metaphors.. You have a great sense of rhythm in your poetry, and I always do love your rhyme schemes. Or lack of them, for that matter. _ More poetry..
da opium chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
This is really cool wome! _, keep going.

Please R/R my fics please, new 1's will b up soon

Steve
w. a. monaghan chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Black is the colour of power and desire? (I don't know what insensement means.. -_-;; Bite me.) I thought it was red.. y'know, crimson has that ring to it.. (especially when you mentioned flames..) not black. *ducks something sharp and pointy thrown at her head* Tsk tsk! I hate sloppy assasination attempts. But this is a wonderful poem. I'm adding you to my faves list you know, and that's something.. rejoice! Celebrate! Pat yourself on the back and have a cookie! For I am the all powerful all migh- - - Uhmm.. *stops flailing arms at this point* ...? What the hell was THAT! ..my inner demons must have rebuilt that little control machine again.. I thought I had dismantled that for good.. *walks of mummbling, interrupted by the occasional twitch*
Valenti Vlorde chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
I found it a bit hard to understand, but the vocabulary is great and it's an awesome poem!
MidnightBlaze chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Wow... this was just plain wow... Don't say it's not good, it's amazing. I wish I could write like you! You and me, kiddo, we have something in common. We both write things that not everyone will understand. You use your huge words which I, who am called the walking dictionary, don't even understand. And I, the crazy one, have such a messed up life that no one can relate. Well, I like your poetry, dangit. Keep writing, kiddo.

Midnight Forever