Reviews for Emerald Walls
sekai chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Pls update soon! The story has a good flow and I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM!
Zlen chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Very interesting and funny,lol.. Can't wait for the update
HeyyyitsPickle chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
So I like it so far and I hope that you continue writing it, it would be great to see where this leads too. Also, I thought I would let you know that you repeated the section where the teacher asks about the formula for force about four times. Other than that it seems to be written very well! I hope you update soon :)
unravelling chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Interesting story, but I'm confused about the middle.

See here: Miss Divine, the teacher who'd been wasting half her life teaching in this blasted school, called another one of my classmates. Sometimes I think she's a sadist. Or perhaps a masochist. A person can only take fifty students in a classroom—all being girls—for so long.
"The formula for force is?"
I heard Miss Divine ask, although her voice seemed far away. The sky seemed bluer than usual, and the clouds were all pure white. They looked like cotton. What a waste of a day. I could be outside—enjoying the sweet breeze—but no, I had to be here, in this wretched classroom, with students and their tainted souls and a teacher who is both a sadist and a masochist.
"F is equal to m andbeen wasting half her life teaching in this blasted school, called another one of my classmates. Sometimes I think she's a sadist. Or perhaps a masochist. A person can only take fifty students in a classroom—all being girls—for so long.
"The formula for force is?"

Sorry for stretching the review out. XD So, is that intended?

-Azure