Reviews for My Side Of The Story
tamarkaph2013 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
Screwed up priorities in your parents, grandparents etc,... geez
tamarkaph2013 chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
How sick no matter how mistreated and abused you were, your aggressors mocked and made fun of you when you accused them.
tamarkaph2013 chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
I wonder in Korea, if when children are beaten by their parents, do the parents try not to leave visible marks in case the authorities would find out? I hope it turned out okay for you that the lady called CPS... I think I am hooked to your story.
tamarkaph2013 chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
How exciting for your artwork to take first place in your school and go to state competition. It only speaks to your talent. And I love these words... about performers and true musicians/singers. You're a very intelligent gal... Again, pursue your dreams. You will go far and inspire others along the way.
tamarkaph2013 chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
That's interesting you mention moving to Montgomery County, Maryland and the bullies there are more violent. I moved many times (18) during my growing up years and it was in Germantown, at Martin Luther King Middle School that I was bullied and picked on the most... As for this story, your life, you've written compellingly and very clearly (from a grammatical point) and I don't see it as just for yourself, your own outlet, but also a help to others who can relate to it. To go through abuse by family and peers, but being scared that people will turn on you when you cry out for help (I've been there too). You might consider publishing this as an ebook on a site like smashwords or even amazon.
tamarkaph2013 chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
I'm glad you found creative and non-confining outlets fro your frustration. Pursue them. You have talent!
tamarkaph2013 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
If I missed it, how old are you? You write English very well... Just wondering, if you'd had a choice, what instrument would you have preferred to play? And I can sort of relate to the not wanting to buy products imported from other countries, but not so much because of pride, but because American jobs are being outsourced to other countries and we inport so much stuff from China while our employment rates remain low.
tamarkaph2013 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Wow. Thank you for the glimpse into your life and culture.