Reviews for Lies We Tell Ourselves
E.M. Grinstead chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
OMG YOU MUST UPDATE!
SummerNight288 chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
I want to know what is going to happen! Please update soon :)
Amber-Ashley123 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Hi Stephanie,
i read your last story, captured princess, and you left such a cliffhanger!
please, it is my most favourite story ever! please, it is my birthday. will you please continue the last of the story, just for me? ill be very sad not to know the end :"(
please, stephanie, im begging you. will you please continue?
ForeverSmall chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
Thank god you updated! I've been waiting forever for you to update! What can I do? You left it at such a cliffhanger ;)

Okay. I love James. I don't know much about him and it's only been five chapters but I love him.

So I'm guessing Mia is slowly beginning to get her memory back of whatever it is. Like James is not human and Mia isn't either. I'm so intrigued by their story. Why is time running out?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Come ooooonnnn updaaaate
Drama-Geek-1662 chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
I have always loved your work and this story is no exception please keep writing.
DollyMarie chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
I hope you update this soon. This is really interesting and different.
smrae chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Interesting! I can't wait to see what they end up being! There first meeting was humor. Looking forward to the next chapter
PurpleChucks chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Pretty good writing going on there. The first two chapters were really claustrophobic and it's like I could feel myself inhabit Mia's confused and drug-clouded mind. I'm just really curious about this "James" character. It's all so confusing and mysterious. I don't know who he's supposed to be, but you got me hooked.
sweet-heart22 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
I'm a fan from your previous stories and loved them so I had to come and check out your new page! I like it so far :) i'm a little lost about what is going on, but am assuming you will be doing more clarification and flashbacks as you go? Can't wait for the next chapter :)
SummerNight288 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I just finished reading the first two chapters and I must say it's a really good story. Please update as soon as you can! :)
GeorgyannWayson chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
I followed you from your old account! Such an interesting story, please continue!

(And I know how the college thing goes, I'm in the same situation)