Reviews for The Siren
saber-toothed jellybean chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
dude- you like writing about Venus don't you. hm... the last stanza just doesn't match the others. lol!gracious sounds, but also lurid sounds? Stay consistant! I must say- you did a fine job of describing sirens- *snort* I should know. After that report last year I know more than I EVER wanted to know about them... :) now I am rambling... I'll just stop and submit right n..
laughter at the funeral chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
ah...i love sirens...they are such very mystical creatures...this poem is really really nice...i love it...though...i thought that the poem talks of sirens...but why does the last stanza suddenly seems to be about venus?...well, i have also written a poem onsirens so pls...review it...and also my other works...
serene-rhapsody
Trig chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
I only have one word that can describe this poem. Grand.

Gold

The Meek Will Inherit The Earth.
Henry Hallam chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
ya, good pome, can guess who it's about too ;)
Yo-Sir chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
I'm adding you to my faves dude.
Hurdy chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Very very good. And don't worry, I won't tell anyone, your secret's safe with me.
Paradoxical Goddess chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
I like it. Nice how you can make things rhymme and not have it be awkward. (and i can't spell rhymme but that's ok)
Jedi Knight chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Wow... okay, a lot of your poetry makes me say that. _ You said it best: "how beautiful a voice can be when it says what you want to hear." I love your vocabulary and similies. This is one of my favorites.. it's so beautiful.
w. a. monaghan chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Wowwie! - I luveled this so very much! Brill poem, but I think you went on a bit too much about her looks.. not to dampen my admiration of this, but I think you should describe some of the feelings a bit more.. y'know.. O, don't listen to me, I'm crazy. Not insane, there's a difference. Hee hee! And now to top off my little review with one of my fave words that don't make too much sence.. Shibby!
MidnightBlaze chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
I like this... It's very, very good. The words are so mature, and very vivid. You obviously put feeling behind it. I hope you find (if you haven't yet) your Venus, your Siren. Peace be with you...

Midnight forever