Reviews for Kierra Moss
It's-a me Pip chapter 5 . 1/21
Oh wow! "No one wants your love." You cannot top that comeback xD This is going pretty well! It would be nice if you shared a bit more about Kierra's daily life, especially now that her sister is gone. Keep up the good work! :D
The Beautiful Filth chapter 5 . 1/18
Imouto-chan! It's an amazing chapter - the development of the plot in this chapter paves way for the next, and no, short chapters do have their purposes so don't beat yourself over uploading short chapters :)

minor mistake: fiancé is an engaged man, and fiancée is an engaged woman. So Kierra will be Camphor's fiancée :) by the way I like how you use the name Camphor - camphor is n irritant chemical, so it fits in how Kierra finds Camphor irritating xD

-Christie
Aniyusa7 chapter 4 . 1/15
camphor ?
The Beautiful Filth chapter 4 . 1/10
Imouto-chan, this is amazing! I could feel Kierra's anger :) looking forward to their partnership!

-Chris
Zinlianca Thorn chapter 4 . 1/10
Haha! Oh, it was a great chappie. And the chat in the end, loved it. :)
The Beautiful Filth chapter 3 . 1/6
I... I love this! I'm not the biggest fan of sci-fi novels but this one sounds too intriguing and gripping for me to stop reading. Great job there imouto-chan, though I'd suggest that you proofread the chapters by before posting them. There's a spell check option in the Doc Manager of FictionPress that helps a lot :)

-Christie
Zinlianca Thorn chapter 3 . 1/5
That was so... :( It was a great chapter, Tara! Continue soon.
The Beautiful Filth chapter 2 . 1/2
I... Jamie! I'm quite unsure about the general direction of the story but I have a feeling it'll be great (:
JasmineHoran chapter 1 . 1/2
Don't delete this! Its a great story idea. :) It's different to your other stories, and you're doing a good job with it. Well done!
Zinlianca Thorn chapter 2 . 1/2
It's interesting but there are many places where the past tense turns to present. It gets pretty confusing that way. Anyhow, it was a good chappie! Keep it up. :)
The Beautiful Filth chapter 1 . 1/1
I love the idea imouto-chan! Keep writing :)
Zinlianca Thorn chapter 1 . 1/1
Nice start. :) I hope to see more of it.