Reviews for The Mystery Murder
A. Zarko chapter 5 . 1/21
A nice subtle chapter describing the likes of the characters. This is always good to have in case that, for readers like me, read the story and want some character development and background. I never heard of some of authors; it's something I might look up. That's good, because I also love mystery books.

Another good chapter, and it was a little easier to follow for me. I am awaiting the next one with great anticipation
A. Zarko chapter 4 . 1/14
So Daphne was shot with a Smith & Wesson, and a stun gun? A little weird, but I guess you'll explain it all then. There was a spelling error in the beginning of the chapter, just to let you know. I can't wait to read the continuation of this.
A. Zarko chapter 3 . 1/11
Great story so far, except that it's a little hard to follow. That could just be me though. I like the character development, with how much you were able to, and the fact that each character went with an old member of the gang. If at all possible, smooth out the loose ends when writing, so it's easier to follow as a reader goes through each chapter. I can't wait to read about the investigation/case files, if you decide to put them. Keep up the good work, and I'll read on.